SGC Productions (This is the best shit ever) Put Yo Drinks Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
I'm not givin' too shits about it to make a song about it. I just post songs for oppinions. Since there are haters in here, it would have to be a song sent from god to get any good reviews. So thats why I post in here waiting for a song that will make yall bob your heads. LOL

Sep 11, 2002
I'm not givin' too shits about it to make a song about it. I just post songs for oppinions. Since there are haters in here, it would have to be a song sent from god to get any good reviews. So thats why I post in here waiting for a song that will make yall bob your heads. LOL
#1 ur postin them in the wrong forum, no1 gives 2 shits about you
#2 you suck
#3 u ask for opinions and when u ppl tell u that u suck, u call them haters
#4 ur pic on ur myspace is gay with ur prison tatted superman and ur penciled in mustache, ill throw u acouple dollars for u to buy a shirt

Oct 9, 2002
#1 ur postin them in the wrong forum, no1 gives 2 shits about you
#2 you suck
#3 u ask for opinions and when u ppl tell u that u suck, u call them haters
#4 ur pic on ur myspace is gay with ur prison tatted superman and ur penciled in mustache, ill throw u acouple dollars for u to buy a shirt
this pretty much summed it up

Jan 17, 2007
once again... how do you define hater?