SFPD execution of Gus Rugley

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i guess i didnt write it that good, i aint gonna be no FBI/CIA.. i was just saying it would be coo to be FBI u know.. the higher pig level.. and just tell any city pig "aye fuck off"

my profession is the opposite, emt, structural fires, car extrication and some assistance to wild fires.

Dec 7, 2005
THAT SHITS FUCKED UP BUT WHATS WORSE IS THAT TYPE OF SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, PIGS KILL/ATTACK MINORITIES ALL THE TIME AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM, THEY MIGHT GET A VACATION BUT ATTACK A COP DOG EVEN FOR SELF DEFENSE AND YOU'LL BE FACING LIFE FOR MURDER/ATTEMPTED MURDER OF AN OFFICER.

Oct 5, 2006
THAT SHITS FUCKED UP BUT WHATS WORSE IS THAT TYPE OF SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, PIGS KILL/ATTACK MINORITIES ALL THE TIME AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM, THEY MIGHT GET A VACATION BUT ATTACK A COP DOG EVEN FOR SELF DEFENSE AND YOU'LL BE FACING LIFE FOR MURDER/ATTEMPTED MURDER OF AN OFFICER.
YUP thats fucked up a fuckin animals life is looked to be more important then a minority! kinda shows where this world is headed in the future! its jus like it said in the article "welcome to ameriKKKa!"

Feb 8, 2006
Does anyone have a link of a less biased source? I'd like to know if there's more to the story...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/06/30/BAGEN7EABD1.DTL

SAN FRANCISCO
Police kill suspect in street shootout
Victim was subject of $1 million warrant
Charlie Goodyear, Chronicle Staff Writer

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Printable VersionEmail This Article del.icio.us
Digg
Technorati
Reddit
Facebook Slashdot
Fark
Newsvine
Google Bookmarks
(0) Georgia (default)
Verdana
Times New Roman
Arial
San Francisco police on Tuesday night killed a suspect -- they said he was wanted for the attempted murder of his ex-girlfriend -- in a shootout that one witness described as a fierce gunfight.

The killing, at Alemany Boulevard in the Mission Terrace neighborhood, occurred about 6:30 p.m., when several officers in police cars were fired upon as they tried to box in the suspect's sport utility vehicle, according to Sgt. Neville Gittens.

Earlier, police had the suspect under surveillance at a nearby home.

"The suspect came out of the house, and investigators tried to take him into custody,'' Gittens said. "A major collision occurred, injuring the officer.''

Gittens said the officer's car was totaled, and the officer was taken to a hospital with unspecified injuries.

Police did not release the name of the suspect. However, several people at the scene of the shooting identified themselves as relatives of the slain man and said he was Gustavus Rugley, 21.

A woman who lives on Trumbull Street said she witnessed the shooting as it happened on the busy boulevard just below the patio of her apartment.

"I saw an undercover cop go up to him,'' said the woman, who declined to give her name. "It was a female officer in a light blue sweatshirt. We heard shooting, and we ducked down here. Just shooting back and forth.''

The SUV's windows were shot out, and the right side was riddled with bullet holes.

Several undercover police cars were stopped close by, including one that appeared to have been rammed by the SUV.

Rugley's body was wrapped in a yellow tarp, his sneakers sticking out below the fabric, prompting a large crowd to gather on the overpass above the boulevard to gawk.

The female witness said Rugley was armed with several weapons and fired at officers before dropping his guns. "He threw his guns down on the ground,'' she said. "We just saw him get shot up. We could see his body convulsing. There must have been 13 cops shooting. It was an excessive amount. It must have lasted 30 seconds. I'm not sure the cops could see he had dropped his guns.

"I don't know how it is to shoot a person," she added. "But you probably don't stop with one shot. After he dropped the guns, there was a lot of shooting.''

Dominique Lampkin, who said he was Rugley's cousin, gathered with others at the scene.

"Police is killers now,'' Lampkin said. "Killers with badges.''

"They're using unnecessary force for no reason,'' said Lichelle Dyer, who said Rugley was a cousin.

Family members said Rugley had a 1-year-old son.

Authorities said the suspect was wanted on a $1 million warrant for the attempted murder of his ex-girlfriend in April and was also a person of interest in a recent homicide case.

Tuesday's slaying was the second fatal shooting involving San Francisco police this year. In May, officers shot and killed 29-year-old Cammerin Boyd after they say he opened fire on them in the city's Western Addition neighborhood.