SF ANTHEM Video started on MTV jamz today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2004
That's wuz up. I've saw the video on mtv jams about 5 times between now and yesterday around 5pm. They just played Az Yadadaimean and Keak Super Hyphy and yesterday they played the new Keak video after the video one time.

May 22, 2005
This song and video is huge for SFC and the bay as a whole. Major props to everyone involved. Ive gotten calls from maybe 4 or 5 east coast DJs inquiring about the artists involved just because they know I fuck with the bay real tough out here. and I have no affiliation with Quinn or the camp. The buzz is gettin wide spread hopefully Quinn can capitalize and drop the new album and shut the game down!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
what happened to all the haters saying this video and song was going nowhere? hahaha you know who you are
I think I said somthin along those lines

and I still agree...

I mean... that's cool that it got on MTV Jams... alot of Bay videos get on MTV Jams but that doesn't mean it will be a hit... in my opinion

that "Don't Spill It" video was on there... the Nascar song... Big Rich's video, the "Ghost Ride It" video, before it got banned, "From Tha Hood" was on there

I'm just sayin none of these songs really blew up outside of the Bay

Congrats to Quinn and everyone involved on making a great video, and gettin on MTV Jams, I really hope I'm wrong... and if it makes it on 106 & Park I'll eat my words and admit I'm wrong...

but I'm just being honest... it's not that the video/song isn't good enough... it's just the way the rap game is right now