Sexy Fantasy Football Super Bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
Put together this show every week. We came out with our week 16 episode early. Let me know what you think

[video=youtube;kBNWCzEoKkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBNWCzEoKkM[/video]

Rest of the Waivers for week 16:
1. Matt Moore
2. Davone Bess
3. Harry Douglas
4. T.J. Yates
5. Kyle Orton
6. Malcom Floyd
7. Matt Prater
8. Lance Ball (if Willis McGahee is injured)
9. Sammy Morris (deep league pickup)
10. John Skelton

Mar 16, 2005
I dont know about Matt Moore @1 to be honest. Also I would take a flyer on Jermiah Johnson before Lance Ball. JJ looked better yesterday running the ball, and lance ball had the fumble as well. Prater could be a tough call depending on which kind of weather Buffalo is looking at this Saturday, add to that being away from higher altitude. He hasnt been booming the ball on the road this season.

Also for as much shit as I talk about him I think Tebow will be a good pick up this weekend. Buffalo has an awful run defense and we need a win which means they will stick with ball control and run run run

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Tim Tebow prolly ain't available in most leagues. I started him in my playoff game over Vick this week and he scored 3 more points than Vick. I'm gonna advance to the finals if Mike Wallace can get about 5 catches for 80 yards tonight. Haha I'm riding the Tebow train to the title cuz he's a winner haha

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
you prove some good points, but keep in mind this is the 16th fantasy football video we did this year. we damn near listed all the great waivers already, and around week 5 or so, I stated that Tebow is the real deal. Check out some of the older videos and thanks for the feedback and watching

I dont know about Matt Moore @1 to be honest. Also I would take a flyer on Jermiah Johnson before Lance Ball. JJ looked better yesterday running the ball, and lance ball had the fumble as well. Prater could be a tough call depending on which kind of weather Buffalo is looking at this Saturday, add to that being away from higher altitude. He hasnt been booming the ball on the road this season.

Also for as much shit as I talk about him I think Tebow will be a good pick up this weekend. Buffalo has an awful run defense and we need a win which means they will stick with ball control and run run run