Sex songs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Alright fucks... I'ma go watch Transformers with my not-so-lil birthday boy now that I'm done with all my fucking labs (schools a bitch!)

But I thought I'd do at least one more ON TOPIC post for your asses..

What's the best Tech song to make love to... not fuck... well, you could do that too... best Tech SEX songs....

Go...

Aug 16, 2003
^^^WOW LOL STAMINA!!!!

I gotta say that Twisted is a good one...just cause Roger is on that shit and b/c the beat goes hard...lol he said goes hard!!

Aug 16, 2003
I was thinking bout Worst Enemy...but the last thing I wanna hear when I'm doing it is Tech N9ne saying MY DICK in an echo chamber at the end of the song.....That would just kill it for me right there lol

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Freaky Little Things would be one... but Nasty Girl has done it for me in the past and still does now... my girl loves the dick when i bump that

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
"trapped in a psycho's body"

...bleed for me baby angel heart rage fuckin you makes me feel a murderous sensation, blood mixed with ejaculation, cum bustin bump heads til concussions, after we done fuckin if i can't get the spirit i've won nothin...

plus its got that slow hypnotic beat you can fuck to...