Several killed in shooting at Texas Walmart

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Why is Chicago never in the national news? Why is this not on the front page of CNN or MSNBC? Your link is a yahoo aggregate from a local Chicago site.

This is pretty much every single week in Chicago, but nobody gives a fuck on a national scale because reporting about black on black crime won't get Democrats votes so CNN won't touch it.

Every Democrat nominee is dropping their hot takes about "evil whitey" right now on CNN and MSNBC, but not a peep about Chicago.

Human beings are dropping like flies in Chicago, but they sweep it under the rug like a dirty secret cause it won't get them a vote.

Media and politicians are straight up trash.
To be 100
If you want the real answer
you would have to either lived it be related to it or have knowledge understanding and wisdom of it
Start with this

May 4, 2002
Why is Chicago never in the national news? Why is this not on the front page of CNN or MSNBC? Your link is a yahoo aggregate from a local Chicago site.

This is pretty much every single week in Chicago, but nobody gives a fuck on a national scale because reporting about black on black crime won't get Democrats votes so CNN won't touch it.

Every Democrat nominee is dropping their hot takes about "evil whitey" right now on CNN and MSNBC, but not a peep about Chicago.

Human beings are dropping like flies in Chicago, but they sweep it under the rug like a dirty secret cause it won't get them a vote.

Media and politicians are straight up trash.

this type of shit will never be called a mass shooting EVER. yet which party has run this state and for how many years?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
To be 100
If you want the real answer
you would have to either lived it be related to it or have knowledge understanding and wisdom of it
Start with this
Chicago was a single example I was using based on the article posted. It's fucked up that more people were shot in Chicago this week than all of the other "mass shootings" that plaster the news combined.

You could also plug in Baltimore which is at 200 homicides so far on the year or Detroit which is at 200 homicides so far on the year, or various other places.

It makes me sick that these politicians through the use of media are pandering to black, Hispanic, and Muslim voters by pushing the "white nationalist terrorist" narrative to get their votes, but not a single one want to talk about how they're going to fix the insane gun violence murder rate in predominately black neighborhoods in dozens of cities in this country. They want black people to vote for them, but don't want to actually help black people.

Beto O'Rourke for example is going ham right now in the media. Beto O'Rourke is a white man with the most Irish name ever that pretended to be Mexican to get senate votes in Texas. Beto O'Rourke who is from Texas didn't give a flying fuck about all of the crime that happens in El Paso on a daily basis. El Paso is so fucked up they have a US Army base there and there is parts of the city that soldiers are black listed from going to. Soldiers can literally get in trouble from going to parts of El Paso. But these politicians didn't give a shit about the violence there until yesterday to push a political agenda.

Props: SeriouslyThug
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I
Chicago was a single example I was using based on the article posted. It's fucked up that more people were shot in Chicago this week than all of the other "mass shootings" that plaster the news combined.

You could also plug in Baltimore which is at 200 homicides so far on the year or Detroit which is at 200 homicides so far on the year, or various other places.

It makes me sick that these politicians through the use of media are pandering to black, Hispanic, and Muslim voters by pushing the "white nationalist terrorist" narrative to get their votes, but not a single one want to talk about how they're going to fix the insane gun violence murder rate in predominately black neighborhoods in dozens of cities in this country. They want black people to vote for them, but don't want to actually help black people.

Beto O'Rourke for example is going ham right now in the media. Beto O'Rourke is a white man with the most Irish name ever that pretended to be Mexican to get senate votes in Texas. Beto O'Rourke who is from Texas didn't give a flying fuck about all of the crime that happens in El Paso on a daily basis. El Paso is so fucked up they have a US Army base there and there is parts of the city that soldiers are black listed from going to. Soldiers can literally get in trouble from going to parts of El Paso. But these politicians didn't give a shit about the violence there until yesterday to push a political agenda.
I understand what you are saying. I do not disagree with your view or sentiment.

Again, the truth is:

They want a certain controlled group of black people to vote for them and want a certain other uncontrolled group of black people dead or in prison.

It really is that simple.

Watch the documentary when you have time.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It's a war for your mind and it's still the same war for everybody's resources. THEY are a parasite, if you know who THEY are. Some of them look like you, some of them look like me, some of them look nothing like you or me. All part of the illusion. Word to the undercover op going on next door.

Jan 31, 2008
I

I understand what you are saying. I do not disagree with your view or sentiment.

Again, the truth is:

They want a certain controlled group of black people to vote for them and want a certain other uncontrolled group of black people dead or in prison.

It really is that simple.

Watch the documentary when you have time.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Funded foreign agents:

Dmitriy Andreychenko
Missouri Walmart incident

documentcloud.org/documents/6251358-DMITRIY-N-ANDREYCHENKO.html

US needs to start charging these roaches with charges related to FARA so we can just outright execute them.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
We are living in a simulation where they really capture and/or kill us. Don't be afraid of death, it's inevitable.

Latest Shooter marketed to us:

Seth

Meaning: Set, Appointed
From the verb שית (shyt), to set or place firm.

Ator

Meaning: Venom

Appointed/set Venom

Anagram TORAH SET

Last edited: