SEVEN Twiztid's new producer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
heres the story from monoxide himself.

Third, new TWIZTID producer? That's right Juggalos we have scoured the earth looking for a change in the sound of our production, and lo and behold, we found him. Now don't go saying I said Fritz is whack or Mike's whack because I'm not. We are just looking for a different overall sound in the music. We will always work with those cats and any other cats we have worked with in the past but as far as the dominant portion of the production we have found the chosen one. His name is SEVEN and he is fucking amazing. He has worked with all sorts of folks like Tech N9ne, Juvey, Twista and a bunch more. He is the man behind some of the music you hear on the show called "Boondocks" on Adult Swim as well. Wait until you hear this shit. The stuff he has done for us for the NEW TWIZTID RECORD is so fucking dope that I want to play it right now but someone (Jamie) will get pissed. You guys are gonna cry when you hear this shit, it's so good. I would swear that the beat gods have sent us one of the best and I couldn't be happier. Soon enough you will all hear what I'm talking about and I cannot fucking wait.

Jul 7, 2002
Sounds about right....Tech is god to Juggalo rappers right now so they want him and everything about him on their projects. They all are paying Tech to hop on shit, Killa C starts getting all his beats from Tekneko and Rob...now that Tekneko is yesterdays news with Tech they move onto to Tech's new man from Everready.

Wait until Tech starts work on an album after Everready...the Juggalos will want whoever is producing it.

Good shit for Seven though...money in the bank.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Heat Myser said:
Sounds about right....Tech is god to Juggalo rappers right now so they want him and everything about him on their projects. They all are paying Tech to hop on shit, Killa C starts getting all his beats from Tekneko and Rob...now that Tekneko is yesterdays news with Tech they move onto to Tech's new man from Everready.

Wait until Tech starts work on an album after Everready...the Juggalos will want whoever is producing it.

Good shit for Seven though...money in the bank.
so u sayin the juggalos helped tech come up and now they r ridin on his coat tail hahahahahahahahahaha

Sep 17, 2003
tha_psycho said:
so u sayin the juggalos helped tech come up and now they r ridin on his coat tail hahahahahahahahahaha

No no... what he's saying is that fans of those clowns started liking Tech's music, so instead of doing completely their own thing, they go and use some of the same producers that Tech has used. Unfortuantly for them, "tight ass beats" don't make them any different if they still rap shitty and have no real talent.