Services for Fat Tone and Burial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2004
Anthony Dondrae Watkins

Anthony Dondrae (Fat Tone) Watkins, 24, South KCMO, passed away Mon., May 23, 2005, at Las Vegas, NV. Services, 10 a.m., Sat., May 28, at Duane E. Harvey Fun. Dir. Chapel. Burial XII Gates Mem. Gardens. Visitation 8-10 a.m., Sat., May 28 at the Chapel. (Arr; Duane E. Harvey).
Published in the Kansas City Star on 5/26/2005.

Oct 12, 2004
EVEN THOE ALOTA PEOPLE DONT LIKE HIM.....ITS STILL SOME SAD SHIT.....IM 24 AND I SHURE AS HELL DONT WANNA DIE ANYTIME SOON....I GOT ME A LIL GIRL TO RAISE.....RIP

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Dam..I didn't know him, but it's a dam shame I haven't read nor viewd anyone say anything positive about him.In all of the interviews I seen no one rally cares, but you get what you get.

Dec 1, 2003
Oh don't it twisted. I aint happy in no way that this shit is goin' on. Bacc in the day if we had beef we could squab it out and burn one afterwards...Too many cats hide behind guns to me. i guess respect amongst men is a thing of the past. This game is sicc, we losing folks families grieving, and aint no one seeing any positive outta this cept the media monster and record execs. Imagine if we had televised hood matches and spilt the cash. Settle our beefs like men and counted the cash. They would be like damn the lab rats are gettin' smart on us. This shit is ridiculous, but i understand the street cuzz i came from it. it's an eye for an eye and no one is gonna let there being even a rumor of some one sayin they were invovled with the death on ones loved one homie, or yes even jus a cat from the hood. This is a life of showbiz and glammer, but trust you better watch what you say. Like Ice-T said, it's freedom of speach juz watch what you say. Cats have to know they are and will be held accoutable for what they say. I hope this doesn't continue to go like it is, cuzz the only losers in this are us. We jus keep feedin the monster with more negativity and shit to say about us. Rest in peace to all the fallen soldiers...

Nov 13, 2004
BETO916 said:
^^^^the smartest shit said out of all these threads

true indeed
Thats real niggaz cant take an ass beating anymore. But in these cases it runs deeper than just fisticuffs. When you do shyte shit continuously like its a way of life its a matter of time. Not to keep beaten the dead dog (no pun intended) but Mr Watkins made a living off jackin not only strangers and marks but people he called friends, And not just stealing from them but actually pullin heat like "I know we been friends doin dirt for the past couple of months but break yoself" Karma is a mutha! The media are devils just tryin to make money and sell a good story. They can learn from FT cuz he did the same and brought about his own demise. As far as his funeral getting a visit, I just figured that cuz he had so many enemies but the feds will be there thick I'm sure. Plus I wouldnt want to see INNOCENT people hurt behind bullshit.

Dec 22, 2004
once in a lifetime..everyonbody does some dirt..i cant belive that there's some people (mafianqueen girl) speaking ill of the dead...regardless of personal connection..thats not right...
most of us here live that gangsta shit..and like the "real" street rappers..and the reality of it is that even some other rappers alive have done dirt ..if not more than FT, but we still support them...
to you he might have been a bastard..but to others..he was a father..a son, a brother..a friend...and thats what matters most..
im sorry but the world does not revolve around you (mafia queen) and you shouldnt be spreading such a negative viber after someone has passed away.. you speak of karam and what not..but if you ask me..you're setting yourself up for some deep shit...
RIP

Nov 13, 2004
hydroponic said:
once in a lifetime..everyonbody does some dirt..i cant belive that there's some people (mafianqueen girl) speaking ill of the dead...regardless of personal connection..thats not right...
most of us here live that gangsta shit..and like the "real" street rappers..and the reality of it is that even some other rappers alive have done dirt ..if not more than FT, but we still support them...
to you he might have been a bastard..but to others..he was a father..a son, a brother..a friend...and thats what matters most..
im sorry but the world does not revolve around you (mafia queen) and you shouldnt be spreading such a negative viber after someone has passed away.. you speak of karam and what not..but if you ask me..you're setting yourself up for some deep shit...
RIP
As I said before I do feel sorry for his people but just cuz he dead I'm suppose to show respect and feel sorry for him. Niggaz die everyday. I didnt respect him in life so respect him now? So if a nigga smoke your best friend and then the nigga that did it died lets say in a car accident or even by the hands of another, you mean to tell me you gon get soft and feel bad for the nigga that wronged you cuz he dead. If so then you a bitch! We can just end this convo now.

Dec 22, 2004
buddy..last week a buddy of mine got 4 shots to the head with an ak, so you cant tell me nothin.
..no matter for whatever reasons you're hatin...dude is dead now..dont you get it? you hate him, now he's dead..what else do you want? you gonna go piss on his grave and do in his family? or just keep talkin shit bout him on the net? get a life man..he's dead..let him rest in peace..

Nov 13, 2004
hydroponic said:
buddy..last week a buddy of mine got 4 shots to the head with an ak, so you cant tell me nothin.
..no matter for whatever reasons you're hatin...dude is dead now..dont you get it? you hate him, now he's dead..what else do you want? you gonna go piss on his grave and do in his family? or just keep talkin shit bout him on the net? get a life man..he's dead..let him rest in peace..
Hatin?? So you dont hate the guy that just put 4 in your homeboys cabbage? Huh with friends like you thank God for enemies. I'm not hating on dude, if you do your homework you can see I have always expressed my dislike for FT. You sound like a bitch right now, what? do you sit when you piss too?

Dec 22, 2004
you're straight out to lunch..there's no point even talking to you.. yousay i sound like a bitch, but you literally are one..so eat a dick bitch..go piss on someones grave n come talk about it on a fourm..im done readin ur shit.

Nov 13, 2004
hydroponic said:
you're straight out to lunch..there's no point even talking to you.. yousay i sound like a bitch, but you literally are one..so eat a dick bitch..go piss on someones grave n come talk about it on a fourm..im done readin ur shit.
Ohh....Him in his feelings cuz him cant win aahhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.