Serious Inquires Only! Pre-Order "MARV MITCH & LEMAY"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
damn yo wassup with u and the fag scene.. everything out your mouth is about fags!! You even searched up on books on fags!! don't try to dish out your personal interests onto me playa cause i don't ride like u.. Square kats get really upset when you call em squares I tell ya..

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
"you and the ebay sellers"

LOL!!! That's a good one.. a few kats on here already hollered at me agreeing to you being a Square.. you done other kats dirty as well! Hey remember when you used to buy a lot of shit from me fucker cause you jocked the shit out of my auctions!? NOW WHAT!!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
and the other ebay sellers i'm koo with are Jay Deuce, Grim, Trevor, Layziemarv, Naner12, LMD1510, Hovy, herm96 and illmannered666. Kats that's been doin what u just learned yesterday for years! Don't come to this board thinking u a Vet in doing what you do cause we all know u just started after you seen US making good money.. that's why you keep track of the shit i sell and buy on eBay. You the faggot for jockin me so damn hard..

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Here's a breakdown on how much of a SQUARE you are!

1) You comment on my eBay Auction Alert post telling kats you can get that Guerilla Maab cd for cheaper.

2) You post a new comment linking to where you can get it cheaper.. and then stating "Fuck The Haters" when really you the one hating!

3) You posted up "Hater" again for something irrelevant to being a Hater on my comment!

4) You search up old stuff that I bought on eBay and try to use it as one of your arguments.. which truly reveals how perfect of a square you are!

5) When you did do the search on the shit that I bought, YOU ASKED THE SELLER IF I BOUGHT IT!!! LOL!!!

6) You switch from calling me a Hater to a Faggot because didn't have anything else to say after I told you to expand your vocabulary!!

7) You searched up on your archive of favorite "Novels" and exposed your favorite book to the siccness! I told your ass you are uneducated!!

How much better can this get??

Status
Not open for further replies.