Serious Inquires Only! Pre-Order "MARV MITCH & LEMAY"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2005
I made a thread Like a week ago about this.. Please send me a P.M. and i will notify you when i get them. Aproximatly 1 week From now orders will be placed and taken care of. Only serious buyers only! 30 shipped. I will put your name on a List of people who want it and i will go by Names in order of P.M.. This is very rare, so dont miss out! Holla at ya boy!

Jul 10, 2005
No, but thats how you begin right? I'm not a asshole thats going to waste my time posting stuff to burn people. I only Accept Paypal...thats the safest and quikest method to make transactions. If your Intrested, I will Put you on My list of people that are pre-ordering with me. I have 6 on my list so far and only 12 MARV MITCH CD's. So dont miss out on this opurtunity. I guarantee 100% Delivery Guaranteed. I have many more rare "SEALED" titles. I will update as soon as i stock up with more. Thanks.

Jul 10, 2005
I've Considered that. I might put a few on there. Do you think the First "GANG BANGIN POETRY" (Black Nightime Cover) cassete will sell good? I got 7 of those brand new sealed.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
MenaceKlan said:
No, but thats how you begin right? I'm not a asshole thats going to waste my time posting stuff to burn people. I only Accept Paypal...thats the safest and quikest method to make transactions. If your Intrested, I will Put you on My list of people that are pre-ordering with me. I have 6 on my list so far and only 12 MARV MITCH CD's. So dont miss out on this opurtunity. I guarantee 100% Delivery Guaranteed. I have many more rare "SEALED" titles. I will update as soon as i stock up with more. Thanks.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT 40 UNITS OF MARV/MITCH CDS THAT U WERE GETTING AND A BUNCH OF LIL PIGG PEN CDS?? U SAID THEY WERE ALREADY BEING SHIPPED.... 2 AND A HALF WEEKS AGO! WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE WAS A CHANGE IN UNITS U WERE GETTIN IF THEY WERE ALREADY BEING SHIPPED OUT??? THIS IS BYFAR THE LONGEST 2 WEEKS I'VE WITNESSED..

Jul 27, 2005
Thats my cuzzin homie. Trust me. He got e'm bro. If you need any holla at me or him. Cassettes, CD's what you need? Your makin it sound like he's a liar.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
187HEWROTE said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... U THE FIRST TO TALK YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGA!! REMEMBER WHEN YOU HATED ON ME BIG TIME ABOUT THEM GUERILLA MAAB CDS!! FOR SOME REASON I SMELL JEALOUSY BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH! U TEND TO HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ME FOR SOME FUCKIN REASON! THIS IS THE SECOND POST U HAD COMMENTING ON MY COMMENTS!!

ON THE REAL... GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU ORIGINAL HATIN ASS FAG! U HAD TO BE THE ONE TO REDIRECT PEOPLE BECAUSE U CAN'T MAKE A MUTHAFUCKIN DOLLAR.. I BET I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN U IN A MONTH THAN YOU DO IN A FUCKIN YEAR (AND I DON'T WORK)!!!

LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=146183&highlight=GUERILLA+MAAB

U LOVE THAT FUCKIN WORD HUH FRUIT CAKE?! GET OFF MY SHADOWS BEFORE I SLAP UR ASS WITH A DICTIONARY!! HATER! HATER! HATER! HATER! HATER! BIAAAAATCH!

ONLY A SQUARE ASS NIGGA WOULD DO WHAT U DID TO ME!! ALL OF A SUDDEN U A CD PRICE POLICE N SHIT! RUBIX CUBE ASS NIGGA! AND I STILL MADE MY BREAD AFTER UR "POLICE REPORT" ON THEM CDS!!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
And for the record the reason why i responded with that earlier comment about him not having 40 units is because he responded to one of my comments on another thread saying that he can get 40 of em and a bunch of other shit like he was tryin to show me up n shit! Now if u call my respond hatin go fuck yourself.. better yet go fuck 187hewrote cause he got hater stamped across his forehead!

Jun 7, 2003
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
is that ur way of proving to me and the siccness that u aint a hater?? really tho quit sayin that word... read books.. expand your vocabulary!

u still ain't prove on how i am a hater cupcake!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
187HEWROTE said:
I don't think you wanna fuck with that triple x rated male prostitution
I didn't realize how calling a square kat a "square" can really trigger bad attitudes and summon suppressed anger!! Damn, sorry I didn't mean to bully you like that....

On the real tho, u r straight comedy.. hahahahaha.. Not only your lines don't make a single sense, but it makes me wonder how "smart" you really are! How lame is it to take a person's username and make a sentence out of it so that individual can "supposedly" feel really low?!?! Who does shit like that nowadays other than squares?? WTF were you thinking of Male Prostitutions anyway?! What normal male would even bring up such a thing!! Anyway please get over yourself because ur immaturity does not faze me one bit.. if my response feeds your ego then let it be. More power to ya!!

BTW, I also picked up on this.. this may help u out a little... education is the key to today's success my friend.. so get ahead start and expand your vocabulary! Remember, "Hater" is not the only word you can find in a dictionary!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-8749082-7658434?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

One last word... no argument intended, but what you did to me was a really SQUARE ass move.. don't lie about it man.. you'd probably try to argue back with me, but it really won't work cause I know damn well you are nothing but a square. What more can I argue with you about?! You can't be mad at a person for calling you a square when you really did a square ass move on me..

Jun 7, 2003
WTF were you thinking of Male Prostitutions anyway?! !

I can't lie......................................... I was browsing items you bought and relized your a homo when I seen you bought this shit. Now save the excuses it was for your sister or your mom or some shit, cause it ain't, I already talked to them about it :devious:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6417119217

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
^^ Here this guy goes again!! "Square" type of response and action..First off, what in the hell were you doin looking for shit that I purchased in the past?!? And why would you ask the seller if it was mines?!? Damn yo, was that supposed to be funny? Anyway, if searching thru my past purchases will help you find Rare cds that I get online, you won't find it thru my eBay purchases dumbass!! Damn you really must be jelous of me for you to keep a good trackrecord on what I buy!!!! SCARRRRY!!! I told you that you are a square!! You prove it over and over again!! Dammit, jus move on.. I'm beyond your level of maturity. Your comments don't phase me a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.