SERIOUS ARTIST ONLY-3 SPOTS LEFT ON COMPILATION WIT LUNI COLEONE AND SPICE 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
sup this SLIM again lettin ya'll know i got 3 Spots left on this album WHEN SIDES COLLIDE 2004 .... much respect to MDASH,LUNI COLEONE,SPICE 1, J LOCC, C LIM, YOUNG DROOP, DEMON, KEG DA RIPPA, FIRST DEGREE, INNA MADNESS, BIG LURCH , ARSEN, MISTA CANE anyone i missed ...get u on the next one.....

Nov 3, 2003
i got a track....................

called piece dont go bad............... hook with one 16 and enough 4 another 16. mixed all u got to do is ad verse. if u want ill send. heated track no doubt.or if u want completed thats not a problem either. thought u may want to get on track. let me know. pm addy...................

Dec 1, 2003
Yea get at me about the mixtapes...I'm an independent artist from Tacoma WA. I'm in the yay area workin' with up and comin' acts like Sir Moj, Myster-E, and Ak-9. I travel all over the country promoting my music to the masses and the music of the artists I work with in my travels. Our network is growing rapidly and has artists all over the world and D.J.'s in every major market in the country and overseas. We have recieved radio play in Reno and Canada and are gettin' club play in San Jose, Kansas City, St. Louis, Boston, Minneapolis, Dallas-Fort Worth, and the Seattle-Tacoma areas as well. We are always lookin' to expand our network by workin' with independents interested in cross promotion and collabin with other hungry artists like myself. [email protected] http://www.cdbaby.com/biggtrub 408-239-3977