Selling some autographed memorabilia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2008
I'm trying to get rid of some stuff by the end of the summer and I'm trying to avoid listing fees on ebay while I'm at it.

^This one is a little bit hard to see, but Lynch's signature is right next to the "e" in "Movie". C-Lim's is on the right side of the mask

^Jersey is an XL. Never worn it either.

All of these signatures are 100% authentic and the posters themselves are in decent condition.

A majority of the posters are 18x24 inches.
The Everready, Genius (2nd pic), Absolute Power are 24x36.
One of the Genius posters (1st pic) is a 12x12.

One small drawback is that some of these have holes on the sides & corners because I had them pinned on my wall for a period of time.

The ones that don't have holes in them are Strictly Strange, Dinner & A Movie, Automatic, Monsterifik, both of the Genius posters, MLK, Killer, and KOD.

If you guys are interested in any of these, feel free to shoot me a PM with an offer.

Aug 31, 2008
ALL of the Tech N9ne posters I've EVER bought from www.strangemusicinc.net (AP, MLK, Anghellic, Killer, Everready) came with just the signature. I never thought it was a big deal that he didn't write "4 Life" or whatever. As far as the other posters go, they came in those packages when you buy the VIP tickets for Strictly Strange & Strange Dayz. I just took em to the meet and greets myself and had them sign em in person.

The case is closed anyway, because they've been sold.

I still have the jersey... I'm letting it go for $75 full price. With paid shipping and handling with confirmation. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Jan 16, 2007
referring to my previous post, i was only kidding.....like there would ever be a COA for a fucking rapper's signature (except pac or big)

Nov 14, 2002
It looks cooler and gives people a reason to collect it. Why would I buy a Tech cd from the store when I could have it for free from the interwebs if it didn't have a signature on it? The first signed Tech cd kind of fell into my lap. Someone visiting NY from KC gave me their AP cd a bunch of years ago. After that, whether you like it or not your "collection" looks naked if it doesn't have a sig on it.