SELLING MY BROTHA LYNCH, XRAIDED, LOKI AND SICX COLLECTION!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
So I decided to part with my Brotha Lynch, Sicx, Loki and X Raided CD's. Most 0f them are in great condition, a few have a couple scratches but nothing major, all tracks play good. I will get rid of all the Brotha Lynch's, X Raided's & Loki's for $150 which includes the following:

Brotha Lynch-24 Deep
Brotha Lynch-The Virus
Brotha Lynch-Loaded
Brotha Lynch & CBO-Blocc Movement
Brotha Lynch & Tallcan G Present-Uthanizm
Brotha Lynch Presents-Now Eat The Soundtrack
Brotha Lynch-The Best Of Brotha Lynch Hung
Brotha Lynch-EBK4
Brotha Lynch & MC Eiht-The New Season
Brotha Lynch-Lynch By Inch
Brotha Lynch Present's-Head Drama Compilation
X Raided-Unforgiven Vol.1
X Raided-Psycho Active
X Raided-Xology
X Raided-Vengence Is Mine
X Raided-Nefarious Speak Of Da Devil
X Raided-Xorcist
X Raided-And He Shall Appear
Loki-Illegitimati
Loki-21 Gun Salute

Now as far as the Sicx CD's go, I know that they are going for pretty high prices on Amazon and EBAY. My copies of Dead 4 Life and If These Walls Could Talk are in Mint Condition, NOT ONE SCRATCH! make me an offer and we can work something out. If your interested in any of them Hit me up by email @ [email protected]. or PM me on here

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I believe the Sicx's both are but Xraided definitely is not. How do you tell if the sicx's are OG presses? I know dead 4 life says on the back cover 1995 Insain Records/Manson Mind manufactured and distributed by Black Market. And ITWCT was released 1999 on Siccmade Muzicc if that helps any lol.