selfff destructive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EAT

May 14, 2002
does anyone feel like they partake in self destructive behaviour? for instance weed smoke, alcohol, cigarettes, erratic driving, etc.
does this contribute to frame of mind, IE: negative thinking, etc. I consider myself a pessimist, usually looking for what's faulty in things... is this right or wrong???

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
My english teacher said id make a cute little perenthesis.

I drank and smoked mad weed for years. Only cause i liked it. now i lift weights like i smoked and drank, caus ei like it. And i do it all to the fullest. So im seeing mad gains. Just like i smoked to the fullest and drank to the fullest. I wont drink for any other reason.

Now i have done stupid life threatnin things, only cause i was pissed or cause they were fun.

I think its all about the pleasure you receive from it.

Apr 26, 2002
How isn't weed self-destructive?, tell me any positive things that come out of it compared to the negative, such as lung cancers and emphysema..not to mention it makes alot of people lethargic..and makes the brain move a little slower.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT EASES THE PAIN. IT CALMS WILD MUTHA-FUKAS DOWN. YOU CAN MAKE CLOTHES, OILS, AND OTHA PRODUCTS WITH IT(HEMP). IT IS USED TO RELAX, IT IS USED TO ENJOY. IT IS USED TO CURE CATARACTS, gLAUCOMA, ARTHRITIS, USED IN CHEMOTHERAPY PATIENTS, AIDS PATIENTS, AND OTHA SHIT.

EXCESSIVELY YES, LIKE N-E-THANg ELSE IS BAD FOR YOU.

MODERATELY, AIN'T NOTHIN' WRONg WITH IT. IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE USER.

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
IT EASES THE PAIN. IT CALMS WILD MUTHA-FUKAS DOWN. YOU CAN MAKE CLOTHES, OILS, AND OTHA PRODUCTS WITH IT(HEMP). IT IS USED TO RELAX, IT IS USED TO ENJOY. IT IS USED TO CURE CATARACTS, gLAUCOMA, ARTHRITIS, USED IN CHEMOTHERAPY PATIENTS, AIDS PATIENTS, AND OTHA SHIT.
But what are the benefits of smoking it? It's still more destructive than helpful.

EAT

May 14, 2002
I read a little bit in this book called MAN AGAINST HIMSELF, and basically the theory is that people who engage in self destructive behaviour are basically committing slow suicide. this is supposed to be a survival instinct that is malfunctioning. Instead of attacking external threats, (normal survival instinct), it is turned around to attack ourselves in a subconscious way in the form of alcoholism, smokin, overeatin, erratic driving, etc. they even say that certain diseases and illnesses are actually made up in our own minds to kill ourselves.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
JUAN MILLION,
YOU STRESSED, "But what are the benefits of smoking it? It's still more destructive than helpful."

YOU SMOKE N-E-THANg IT'S BAD FOR YOU. IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO "PUFF" CHREEZY TO FEEL BETTER AND NUMB MY PAIN I WOULDN'T gO THAT ROUTE. IF I COULD gET THE SAME EFFECT BY RUBBIN' IT, EATIN' IT, OR SOMETHIN' ELSE I WOULD DO IT. IT'S BAD ENOUgH I HATE CIgARETTES. NOW THAT'S SOME NASTY SHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
EATING A GREASY HAMBURGER IS MORE DESTRUCTIVE THAN SMOKING WEED....THEM STUDIES THAT SAY CANIBUS IS BAD FOR YOU,THERE IS AS MANY STUDIES SAYING THE EXACT OPPOSITE....THE BENEFITS ITS RELAXING,IT RELIVES STRESS,ITS GOOD FOR PAIN,LIKE A TOOTH ACHE OR STOMACH ACHE...THEN YOU GOT THAT BULLSHIT THAT WEED IS THE GATEWAY DRUG TO HARDER DRUGS WHICH IS BULLSHIT....ME AND MY HOMIES BEEN SMOKING FOR YEARS AND I AINT NO HERION ADDICT LOL.GET EDUCATED GO HEREhttp://www.cannabis.com/ "LEGALIZE IT,DONT CRITIZE IT"PETER TOSH