seen mr. kee in mateo sat. nite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
jmf007 said:
Mr. Kee used 2 live in Shoreview (San Mateo County). During the time his first album came out..."Ultimate High". It came out b4 "14kt. Dreams". That's coo you saw him. Not 2 surprised though. He's performed at Casbah (I don't know how 2 spell it) a couple of times (it's on B St. across from the threatres). Seeing Nickatina at the theatres would've been coo 2 but he's been in the area a few times b4 as well. It's not that far from the City (I don't even know where they live; I'm just sayin' though).
WHAT THE FUCK? Mr Kee used to live in shoreview? Haha thats crazy nobody from here knows that.

Nov 15, 2005
650Ubeezy said:
WHAT THE FUCK? Mr Kee used to live in shoreview? Haha thats crazy nobody from here knows that.
Ya, a friend of mine used 2 live on the same block as him in Shoreview. I GOt my copy of "Ultimate High" (tape) from my guy who lived on the same block as Kee. I went 2 a RBL party in San Jose a while aGO (it was the release party 4 Black C's solo "Last Man Standing") and Kee was there opening and I ran in2 him at the bar and asked him about that and he confirmed he used 2 stay out there. He said it was only 4 @ a year or so. If I remember correctly I think he said his sister still stays out there. Coo cat.

Nov 22, 2005
roprchokr said:
to whoever hatin on me yall some faggots. the point was that he was in mateo and not the city or some shit. you think i aint never seen a rapper? living around here who aint seen one?? thought thats what message boards were for, discussing pointless bullshit like all of you do all day. i dont even own one mr kee CD. yall can suck my dick.
wow, san mateo, not the city, u act like they aint 15 miles aways from each other, Mr kee used to live in san mateo back in the day(just for alittle bit) he used to stay in shoreview so it aint no surprise that he is out here.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
YOUNGMOE said:
i hate cats who clown on fans

i'm glad there's still people out there who are happy to see their favorite rappers!!!

y'all shoulda seen the crowds that would follow GLP through the mall back in the days...

it was a beautiful time in bay rap

everybodies too damn tough now
^^FA REAL EVERYONE TRYING TO BE A GANGSTA OR A BAD ASS!!

Jan 1, 2006
roprchokr said:
to whoever hatin on me yall some faggots. the point was that he was in mateo and not the city or some shit. you think i aint never seen a rapper? living around here who aint seen one?? thought thats what message boards were for, discussing pointless bullshit like all of you do all day. i dont even own one mr kee CD. yall can suck my dick.
hahahahahaha all hurt

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I ran into Young Buck in Melbourne few months ago. He was walking with a bunch of dudes. He kinda looked like he was uncomfortable.

Then the same night just as I left my hotel and turned the corner, I walked into this lil alleway and I ran into no one else than Lil Jon with some HUGE fat dude who I guess was his bodyguard. I walked past him first to make sure that it's actually him and then I turned around and yelled LIL JOOOOOOOOOON in my best crunk voice haha. He ignored me and kept on walking but eventually he turned around and said 'WAAAAAASSSSUUUUUP'.

I also ran into Chuck D from Public Enemy at a local coffee shop with his wife. He was real fucking cool and down to earth and asked us to explain the directions to him where he was holding his concert later that night.

Oct 19, 2005
FILA|AUS said:
.......I walked into this lil alleway and I ran into no one else than Lil Jon with some HUGE fat dude who I guess was his bodyguard. I walked past him first to make sure that it's actually him and then I turned around and yelled LIL JOOOOOOOOOON in my best crunk voice haha. He ignored me and kept on walking but eventually he turned around and said 'WAAAAAASSSSUUUUUP'.
^^^^ LOL, had me crackin up!

Feb 1, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
OR MAYBE ITS JUST U. LOL
Nah hella people don't even really know who mr kee is that's why I'm surprised he's lived here you'd think he'd be more popular. I'm surprised I've never seen him out here before then. Especially if he lived on norfolk.

Feb 23, 2006
well........i seen JT THE BIGGA FIGGA almost a year ago downtown...i had just came from a interview....i was walkin... not even tripin on the folks that were chit-chatin....as i was walkin by....the voice sounded familiar....so i looked back and it was JT....i kept lookin back to see if he was gonna look my way but never did.... Dude was just postin wit a couple folks...chilln not doin nuthin

every since then.......I LOOK UP TO HIM

...hahaha!!!!

ive seen just a few more artist here in the city....dont wanna brag though