Seattle Rappers or Street Level Artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
is it Seattle rappers or just Street Level artists, but it seems like all the artists that are or have been (Syko) have a very similar style...not to say that this is a bad thing...just noticed this when i was listening to some snippets on the Street Level website...

Apr 25, 2002
I would say the main reason you feel that way is probably b/c more or less, one guy (D-Sane) makes the beats for SLR. Also I think that is more the way the old SLR (FTS) sounded. The new SLR is not that way, Lac of Respect has 4 guys all with very distinctive voices and very distinctive styles. The 2 guys in Dividenz have very distinctive voices, Crytical kind of reminds me of the older SLR guys but better b/c he can break into a sing too.

I see what you're saying though. And I'd say it doesn't have much to do w/ Seattle, more to do with SLR.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Kavie said:
is it Seattle rappers or just Street Level artists, but it seems like all the artists that are or have been (Syko) have a very similar style...not to say that this is a bad thing...just noticed this when i was listening to some snippets on the Street Level website...

I'm thinking its all in your head homie,

TREAL

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
YEA HOMIE IT AINT SEATTLE AN IT IS S L R MUSIC......BUT GO GRAVE THE LAC OF RESPECT ALBUM ITS WAY DIFFRENT THEN WHAt youve heard out of seattle.since your in okland you have not heard of TWIN G HE FROM THE LAC AN THEY MIGHT TAKE THAT AS A INSUALT,BECAUSE THE LAC AINT STREET LEVEL ARTIST