seak, timc, smurf, fatal, biggz,stealth,dvious and all other old school cats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
same old shit homie. i recently returned to postin flowz. gotta bring this bullshit back to wut it uzed to be.
^^ Please do Cuz I wanna see what this board "used to be" im sure its better then what it was like 2 weeks ago.. -_-

Apr 25, 2002
I'M SURE YOU FORGOT MY NAME BY ACCIDENT.....I BEEN BUSY WITH MY NEW BABY AND TRYING TO HANDLE SOME BUSINESS.......AND I 'M CURRENTLY TAKING A HIATUS FROM THIS BOARD....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Took me a minute to see this. I been layin low lately, haven't offered much of an explanation for it either. I got as far as I can go with text rhymes. I know all the ins and outs of text battles. Lately, i've been busy workin on audio and freestylin. I've entered and won a few local tournaments.

Aside from that, I've been workin my ass off. Tryin to make $ to pay for my apartment. A lot of my friends are fucked up off some bad shit. Seen a few of them die this summer. I'll be back and postin' soon, but its good to see that Biggz is handlin' shit for me.