Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL@ the Seahawks eating thanksgiving dinner in the middle of your field. How the fuck can you ever talk shit to any team? Please, I ask anyone in the AFC west to have dinner over the Raiders logo on the 50 and we'll see if we let that shit slide like Santa Clara.
I don't care how many Super Bowls your teams won, when you let a rival disrespect you like that in your own house. Straight bitch shit.
Lol that was set up by the nfl for whoever won. Lol @ if anyone has dinner. u won't have to worry raiders won't be having Any thanksgiving games so that issue wouldn't have a chance to arise. Good luck with that streak or seasons being under 500 lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
With the amount of pics savage @savage posts of kapernick I wouldn't doubt him having his body issue pics Lmao. I bet you got a fathead of Kap and u kiss his bicep every night thanking him for throwing to your man crush sherman

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Lol that was set up by the nfl for whoever won. Lol @ if anyone has dinner. u won't have to worry raiders won't be having Any thanksgiving games so that issue wouldn't have a chance to arise. Good luck with that streak or seasons being under 500 lol
Why would the 49ers agree to let the Seahawks eat dinner in the middle of their field after they got the shit beat outta them? Buncha marks.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
^The niners had no say, they must let the NFL do whatever it chooses? Gimme a break. Like I said, not just the Raiders, but any team in the NFL with a sense of pride would NOT let that shit go down. Straight disrespectful, don't tell me as a fan that shit didn't piss you off? I would be hella mad if the Raiders were bitchmade like the niners.

Feb 14, 2004
Chree @Chree wishes his team had Sherman that's why. Who are their CBs again? Exactly.
If Richard wound up playing for Santa Clara, that team would be winning too much. In all of Chree's existence, he's not used to that. Might be too overwhelming for him.

I think we should spare Chree, for all of the laughs that are being made at his expense and keep Sherman up here. That way, his team won't win shit still, and he won't be overwhelmed and won't drink him self into a bottle to death out of all of that excitement. But sad to say it's too late on trying to stop him from smoking him self retarded, he's already there.

Last edited: