Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Feb 14, 2004
it's still a mystery where it's at

no wonder you think it's cool to not even be in the same county as the team, your own team isn't even going to be in sf. always gotta be 30 mins away from shit

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I don't live in sf county or Santa Clara county. I could care less if they played in reno Nevada, I'd still be a fan and go to every home game. Just like I could care less about a billboard or flag over a stadium...

Jan 5, 2006
it's still a mystery where it's at

no wonder you think it's cool to not even be in the same county as the team, your own team isn't even going to be in sf. always gotta be 30 mins away from shit
Jets, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, all teams that play in different Cities/States. It's not uncommon, besides Candlestick is a dump and now Seahawks fans can feel safer when they go to Santa Clara rather than Bayview/Hunters Point to a Niners game. The only threat will be a disgruntled tech employee that was just laid off or has been sitting in front of a computer for 24 hours straight.

Feb 14, 2004
Yup, didn't say it was uncommon. Was merely making fun of how you guys putting up a trollboard in a different county than where the team is at, instead of near the stadium like it was supposed to be, and your teams new stadium being almost an hour away from where the name of the team is.

Jan 5, 2006
Not a fan of the billboard myself... but it's better than nothing, I've actually seen the billboard on ESPN and other sports shows like CSN talk about it and show pictures of it, not really focusing on the location. The main reason they moved there is because the team HQ is there, I like Santa Clara better anyways, nicer weather, warmer, but not much to look at unlike SF, not really many hills unless you go east or west. I could probably make it in 30 minutes from SF to SC. If you've ever been out to Candlestick and get a chance to hit up the new stadium you will appreciate the weather more, although SF and Seattle climates are not far off, minus the snow.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
glad the brackets worked out the way they did... it would be so awesome if brees n co leave you 1 and done at home..but if not, most football fans in the country want to see us leave carolina and go fight you for the nfc championship anyway. im not scared to but lord knows id rather play saints at home....AFC is kinda bootsy..