Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
You played two playoff teams the second half of the regular season, stop patting yourself on the back for jack shit
And? We did what we supposed to then...win and STOMP OUT inferior teams.

Anyone with a brain knows how last season was laid out for Seattle and Russell Wilson: keep him on a short leash, rely on the running game and defense until he gets comfortable, and then let him play all out. And thats exactly what unfolded.

So i guess what im trying to say is...shut the FUCK up, ya gabroni. If you dont know the situation, which you clearly DONT, why are speaking on it? Nobody asked for your retarded fuckin analysis about how the Hawks played last year. Yet, those of us who know, have told you over and over again the real deal. Either grasp the concept, or get the fuck out of or thread and quit trolling. This aint 9th grade.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
typical 9er arrogance. Its ok. We will let the football do the talking. See you bitches in week 2. Thats all that needs to be said until gametime.
9ers rich franchise history entitles us a fans to have a little arrogance about our team... Based on the seahawks franchise history, I can see why you're so smug all the fuckin time.

Props: Chree
May 9, 2002
9ers rich franchise history entitles us a fans to have a little arrogance about our team... Based on the seahawks franchise history, I can see why you're so smug all the fuckin time.
That doesn't make any sense. So you're (9er fans) smug becuase you have won championships. But im (Hawks fans) smug becuase the Hawks haven't? Super logical bro

And at what point do Hawk fans come off as smug? We dont run around here saying "who got it better" or any of that corny ass shit. Thats YOU. We talk trash. Yall run around and smell youre own farts while sipping tea with a pinky in the air. Check yourself.

Dec 12, 2006
Hey puko remember when you made that thread about bowing down to the huskies and I called you out for being smug bitch of a hypocrite and then u deleted the thread with the quickness??

U aint punkin no one brah n fuck the bluebirds

Dec 12, 2006
You played two playoff teams the second half of the regular season, stop patting yourself on the back for jack shit
That includes 49ers, Redskins, Atlanta, and solid defenses against Chicago, St. Louis. But I guess scoring43 ppoints on SF isn't a big deal...ok
SIKE

Nice try Fox News

N Chicago was slumpin

The win vs SF is legit as hell and your best win of the season its hats off on that one, imo

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
So uhh.......thanks for all your valuable information and opinions Niner fans.

Anyways....

Who's getting nervous with Harvin's hip, Zach's feet and knee, and Rices' knee treatment in Switzerland? One of those guys injured, okay. Two, damn that sucks, but three....WTF?!?

May 9, 2002
Hey puko remember when you made that thread about bowing down to the huskies and I called you out for being smug bitch of a hypocrite and then u deleted the thread with the quickness??

U aint punkin no one brah n fuck the bluebirds
Sorry, but that never happened. I can assure you that. If i said Bow Down, i said Bow the fuck Down. Its a saying that has been a Husky tradition for decades.

May 9, 2002
Y! SPORTS

Great story about Seattle...... Being the sports shit hole it is!!!!
Not really. Like some of the comments suggest, where is Cleveland? Kansas City? If we are going of just stuff like playoffs and championships, neither one of those places has done much. Cavas had a few minor runs with LeBron, but other than that? The Indians have been second fiddle to Detroit and CHW for years now. And they are playing catchup this year.

Seahawks have been good for for over a decade now, sprinkled with a few losing seasons...but they have more playoff appearnces the 9ers this decade. The M's have stunk since 2006, but the Sounders are a very good pro team. Also, and i know most dont care or count them, but the Storm has won 2 championships in the WNBA. The Sonics leaving sucks of course though.