Seahawks nab Peterson, lose Hutchinson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
What has Nolan done anyway he got fired in Washington and in Baltimore that D was already in place it was like like Kiki (DENVER NUGGETS GM) drafting Carmelo it just fell in his lap...No great brains he has admitted himself he needs help and just cuz he gives a great interview fuck what have come to this once proud franchise sorry fellas but I'm pissed and need to vent my niners where once the model of the NFL now we are what the Bengals were the laughing stock of the league

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Andy Katzenmoyer ring a bell?

Hutch will have to work without the games best left tackle,so we will see.I think they overpaid for Peterson aswell,but I believe he is 100% healthy,and he's one of the games best on defense.People always said Galloway is always hurt aswell,and he had a great year in Tampa.

May 9, 2002
BAMMER said:
Andy Katzenmoyer ring a bell?

Hutch will have to work without the games best left tackle,so we will see.I think they overpaid for Peterson aswell,but I believe he is 100% healthy,and he's one of the games best on defense.People always said Galloway is always hurt aswell,and he had a great year in Tampa.
Well...I DONT LIKE IT....well just have to wait and see when the season starts....