Seahawks...least successful nfl franchise ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Texans had better players than Seattle has ever had? Anything you say in this forum should be void from here on out.

Dec 12, 2006
The Seahawks may be the worst franchise in the history of sports and they are a disgrace to city of Seattle and birds everywhere

great great great thread Im glad someone else is also exposing these clowns

Mar 11, 2011
Na the Bengals actually played in a competetive SB. I didn't think for 2 consecutive seconds during super bowl XL that Seattle was going to do shit other than get bodied.

Seattle's best player ever= Steve Largent, Texans best WR ever = Andre Johnson (I know who I would rather throw passes too lol)

Let's remember that the Texans have only been in the League for like 8-9 years so how long did it take Seattle to get to an SB. You have to give all these expansion teams 30+ years before you can compare them with the Hawks horribality from top to bottom.

Mar 11, 2011
http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/teams.aspx

Peep that fuckin link. In all these decades they have really only had one hall of famer (Largent) that played for their franchise in his prime. The other guys they picked up late to give their franchise a little bit of credibility lol (Rice 1 year, Moon 2 yrs, Franco fuckin Harris 1 yr). Shit is hilarious they think they are slick for beatin up on the NFC West right after the Niners and Rams begun to play shitty they put Seattle in the NFC WEst. Paul Allen musta been hella cool wit Paul Tagliabue

Feb 14, 2004
Na the Bengals actually played in a competetive SB. I didn't think for 2 consecutive seconds during super bowl XL that Seattle was going to do shit other than get bodied.

Seattle's best player ever= Steve Largent, Texans best WR ever = Andre Johnson (I know who I would rather throw passes too lol)

Let's remember that the Texans have only been in the League for like 8-9 years so how long did it take Seattle to get to an SB. You have to give all these expansion teams 30+ years before you can compare them with the Hawks horribality from top to bottom.
You are literally fucking retarded if you'd pick Johnson over Largent, like seriously. And if you think Largent was the franchises only great player, then you shouldn't even be discussing sports in here. Walter Jones ring a bell? Mack Strong? Cortez Kennedy? Hell even Shaun Alexander.

Do some more home work before you talk shit. The 49ers were established in 1947, didn't reach their SB first until 1981. That's 34 years. Seahawks were established in 1976 and it only took them 29 years to reach their first SB.