Seagram Reality Check album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2011
Reality Check holds a special place in my heart because I was just coming of age in Memphis and some older d-boys from my block introduced me to that shit like "this is the shit you need to be bumpin young nigga" and boy they didn't steer me wrong. I got it on cassette and disc and probably will never let either one of em go. Matter of fact my first born son was born today so I'm bout to crank that "Birth" up! Rest in peace to Seagram he gave us a classic and some real GAME before he left.

Apr 7, 2006
I was just slappin the Ville today off his 1st album... Found it in Rasputin's used section 10yrs ago for like 5 bucks #commup

Feb 17, 2004
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seagrammiller Thank you guys for the love of my brothers music reality check is my favorite one too , dark roads is raw and cuts right through you,Souls on ice would have been a classic if he would have gotten the chance to finish that cd,I still have a complete new cd on seag to put out this year i had to find some quality beats to go with his lyrics so its been a journey and a long time but I know how seag was he was a perfectionist when it came to his music ,And I know some people has been over the years trying to do this and that with seags music I put it up because I didnt want it to be like what happen to mac dre ,and pac so when its released it will be his vision the cd baby account is the offiicial seagram records site to purchace music that will go to his family period ! I have his life story book 80% done and it will be out by the end of the year ,Any question hit my eamil [email protected] or [email protected] (RIP GANGSTA P )