Sea Record shops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
What's up with that? How long has that been, seems like all the cool Mom & Pop spots drift off, bummer...

I still remember The Little Record Mart, that was my spot :(

May 8, 2002
cartoon said:
Silver Platter Southcenter

Fuck that a few days after I give it up for this store they try sum Bullshit. I went there today to cop some CDs and shit and Im doing one of my favorite things to do (comb through the rap section until I find a CD that wasnt even on my mind) Soo Im there like 45 minutes and I start to notice that a young girl that works there keeps comin up to me every 5minutes askin if I need any help, and every time I politley tell her Im coo. Finally I realize they lookin at me funny like they think Im tryin to steal or sum shit. So Im like fuck Ill just buy this Brother Ali CD Ive had in my hand. I go to the counter and buy the CD and right when Im bout to leave I see that the same shorty that was buggin is standin right in the doorway of the store soo I walk past her to leave thinkin whatever they gotts those things thatll go off or whatever if you stealin. I walk past her and she's like excuse me sir I saw you put a CD in your pants and Im like WHAT??? Im like yo you can search me whatever and she says they already called the cops and that they will search me. Then she asks me to go to the backroom wit her and Im like coo its whatever. Then this tall lanky butrockin lookin UncleTomFucker trys like grabbin my arm to direct me into the back room and I almost dropped that sap. Soo anyways I sit in the backroom with 2 or 3 ppl who woked at the store and I swear they could have been the cast of "The 70s Show" all white long haired hippy lookin ppl. Finally the cops show up search me and sure enough there aint a Dayum thing on me except the CD I bought. They apoligize out the ass sayin theyll give me 5SilverPlatter dollars and shit. Im like fuck you!!! WTF Ima need SilverPlatter $ if I never shop here again. :angry: On top of all that they didnt have the new UA LOL.

Aug 14, 2003
HELL NAW. IF YOU WANNA SPEND 20+ AND FYE, THEN BE MY GUEST, TRY ARS RECORDS ON RAINIER BY MAYA'S. 15$ GURANTEED. KEEP GOIN THERE, YOU'LL GET THE COOL LITTLE 5$ DISCOUNT, THAT'S WHERE I GO.