SDSU vs BYU Set for Epic Showdown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Play a squad like KU......or Duke or Kentucky....then see how good you are...

I think Kstate knocked BYU out of the tourny last year? with Jimmer

and Northern Iowa knocked off a #1 seeded Kansas in the tourney, anything goes in the tournament thats what makes college basketball fun to watch, the Mountain West gets disrespected in football and basketball but yet has caliber teams every year

Dec 17, 2004
cant wait. wish i could be back at state for this one. kids were camping out since wednesday for 3k more tickets being released. should be the livest game cox arena has ever seen! sweet revenge

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Funniest shit ever....I woke up this text this morning. I have a friend who lives at SDSU

after i declined his call at 2am, he responds...

"Nice. ive been drinking all night camping out for tickets bc were #4 and BYU is #7. the Live news is here and just made a mistake by interviewing me. they asked ON AIR what i was gonna dress up as for the big game? and I told them a Mormon Missionary, the reporter asked Why? to get into their head?" i told her no, just to make fun of them. then they cut to someone else hella quick,. lol"

Nov 1, 2004
Camping out is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
I go to City College in SD right now. So I hope the Aztecs win but think of the fucking traffic tomorrow. That storm + the game is going to be hella accident. So Cal can't drive in the rain.