SD's Black Fam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I grew up with Young O. That's one of my good friends. I started a thread a while back and put up a link to download his mixtape which is fire, but people were sleeping lol

May 6, 2009

This shit is smashin right here. I just talked to him about a week ago and he said he has a new mixtape he's gonna shoot me soon. If anybody wants his first one, with this track on it, let me know and I'll post a link.

Oct 21, 2003
This shit is smashin right here. I just talked to him about a week ago and he said he has a new mixtape he's gonna shoot me soon. If anybody wants his first one, with this track on it, let me know and I'll post a link.
I would like to hear that mixtape but the problem is that I dont fuck with those mainstream beats on those mixtape like that NAS beat "get yo self a gun"

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
ive never seen none of these dudes ever man......the ru part got my attention so i had 2 look...but damn i dont know none oof them dudes....dude wit tha jerry curl was yaded r sumthin.........a dank you been grindin 4 along time...i remember i got a cd 4rm u at my old job drew ford..........keep that shit up gangsta

May 6, 2009
ive never seen none of these dudes ever man......the ru part got my attention so i had 2 look...but damn i dont know none oof them dudes....dude wit tha jerry curl was yaded r sumthin.........a dank you been grindin 4 along time...i remember i got a cd 4rm u at my old job drew ford..........keep that shit up gangsta
Yeah, I only know Young O and his brother Black Dez. Rest of them, I have no clue. People are sleeping on Tommy Redding though. That dude makes real good music.

Feb 27, 2010
Packablacks = That Guy, Godson, H-Twenty, Fifth Element, Skeeter Rock, Tommy Redding. Black Dot = Rey Ru, Young O, Black Dez. Black Fam = Packablacks & Black Dot

May 6, 2009
Packablacks = That Guy, Godson, H-Twenty, Fifth Element, Skeeter Rock, Tommy Redding. Black Dot = Rey Ru, Young O, Black Dez. Black Fam = Packablacks & Black Dot
Fa sho! I don't know how people are sleeping on Black Fam. Tommy Redding is KILLING it on that R&B tip. The rest of you guys are doin your thang too. I was pissed as hell when I couldn't make that show at 4th and B a few years ago. Young O is the homie, I'm gonna try to get him to start posting on here lol.