Screw you guys...im goin home!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Fuckers,fuckers,fuckers....HI!Fuck off!!!How am I doin you ask?TERRIBLE!!!HAHA!!!YEESSSSS!!!Fuck the world...and fuuuuuck YOU!!!!

Bammer-Where the FUCK you been bro???Long time no talk...

YV-I need to call ya

Mo-x-i luv fat chicks...and fat guys too!!!!Lets make out...

D-Sane-i wanna make out with you too...hee hee

Notes-I hate family...but i hate you more...fuckin twin my ass...im cuter!!!!!

COLA-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Lil' G-youre a hottie...ima gonna butt-ram you...WATCH OUT!!!!

Cranky-I miss our over-the-net sex convos...ill always have wet dreams bout you hun...MUAH!!!

PAIN-PURPLE PEOPLE EATER!!!HOLLA!!!!!

Monster Mashin aka C-Ron aka Shit mouth fuck nut-FUCK YOU!!!HAHAHAHA!!!Still net banging huh??Cool dude!!!

Crytical,Skunt and Naked Manyne-WHEW!!!!!SLR BIIIATCH!!!!Know about it!!!!!

Everybody else...eat a bowl of shit...:dead:

May 10, 2002
BAMMER said:
get at me on the cell mane.i been layin low,gettin my mind right.
WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN AT?

Oh you know...the usual..gettin fired,livin day to day...bein depressed...all the grand things in life!I dont have ANY numbers of yours anymore...call my house...366-0416...its my land line...so if anyone else wanna call it...go ahead...ill cuss you out over the phone...i do not care!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO!!! I was just wondering if you were ever coming back. Whatup Purebred??? About the sex convos and wet dreams.......as Byrdie would say "Keep it on the Hush".....hahahah, terrible......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Maybe you should call him and ask him? Since he doesn't have internet access and was actually here at my house when he posted this.
Yeah, I'll call him :confused: Or not....lol....I wish I could hang out with you and use your computer D-Sane :rolleyes: LOL