Scratched CDs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2009
I am buying scratched CDs. If you got any CDs at home that are badly scratched, skip or doesnt work at all, have all covers then get to me via pm and I ll buy them from you for some $$.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Since we're on the topic of scratched CDs, what is a good cleaning agent for scratched CDs? I usually use Windex, but this time it is not working. I need something stronger. Are there any household products you recommend using or do I have to go to a store/order some product online?

Jan 6, 2003
Since we're on the topic of scratched CDs, what is a good cleaning agent for scratched CDs? I usually use Windex, but this time it is not working. I need something stronger. Are there any household products you recommend using or do I have to go to a store/order some product online?
I know some ppl use regular toothpaste to fix scratched CDs. Never tried it myself though...

Jun 15, 2007
toothpaste isn t really useful/helpful and you will never remove any type of scratches with it...nothin but a rumor.

for an good result - you have to use a professional machine. but those are expensive...

Dec 26, 2009
I intend to try to repair them and keep em...thought that some of you might have some scratched CDs that you dont need no more...I am pretty much trying to save some $ like that