scrap gets knocked the fuck out!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
check what u said
what the fuck does gangbanging/netbanging or whatever u wanna call that goes on in here have to do with ''mexican''?u obviously have a problem with my race,regardless of what gang or side of the state any1 claims.fuckin confused portugeese whiteboy dickriding a raza thing,then he's gonna turn around and diss raza?

and u aint even a norteno so who the fuck are you to question y.spider for ''teaming up'' with anyone?fukin lame..go pluck ur unibrow chirujo
I don't dis' raza fool & I don't dickride surgurliman aka "i kill scraps". LOL If I am or ain't ene it really don't matter foolio. You ever think of that you fucking scrap? Fuckin' lame?

Go check yourself fool, you sound like a fucking idiot. You're biggest fucking clown on here & merry motherfucking Christmas. What's your point? Is it that I do have a problem with fools selling fruit? Well I guess I do, if chumper is selling some. If it's cuzz I called him Mexican, it's cuzz that's what he is. It's not like I called him a wetback.

scraps pluck there eyebrows not enes lmao^^
I don't even have a unibrow anyway. LOL

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
do i give a shit if i dont get "love" from fools around here ? not even. and i aint teaming up wit the scrap, just cuz i agree wit him don't mean shit. ya'll getting ya'll panties wet n shit over the god damn internet. it's funny as fuck. theres more to life then internet drama
Just checking & you're 1 of those that's gotten his "panties wet" too. I know I trip too hard sometimes tho, so that's my bad & sorry if I come off the wrong way. Peace

Nov 20, 2005
May 4, 2006
THE LAST POST WAS THE FUNNIEST OF ALL, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE 11 OTHER POSTS WHERE IT SEEMS YOURE DOING THE EXACT SAME SHIT YOURE TELLIN US WE DO... FUCKIN LOP...
Hahaha fuck you really had time to find all those post and quote them all dam mija get a life on the reals. and keep telling you kuz u trampas is like lil putas gotta tell them ova and ova till u get it tru ur stupid ass head. That fucking mohawk aint letting you think right.

Bitch looking like a skrap skater riding his skate board around and when other skraps check him hes like "me no bang me no bang iam just a skater" kinda like the skraps in northern cali "me no bang me no bang iam just a paisa" hahaha wow puta thinking your halla hard on the internet when in reality you aint about shit. You started tryna bang after you saw America Me or that eme shit on the history channel.