Scoob

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Dude, you've said something similar about most of Strange's releases in the past save for the few that didn't have any buzz at all. Maybe not exactly worded like that, but pretty close...
I've noticed this too. He's not the only one that had done this...btw.

Tons of 'insiders' come in and say certain shit about whatever album and how it's the greatest shit ever.

Jul 3, 2008
ill check it out...i slap a lot of strange except gp prozak n SnS when they were on it
a strange release is almost guaranteed quality (more or less)
i aint the biggest scoob fan but i know ill b listenin to at least some of the cd a lot...he didnt do too bad on sickology...i fuck wit his verse on dysfunctional

Oct 2, 2006
Dude, you've said something similar about most of Strange's releases in the past save for the few that didn't have any buzz at all. Maybe not exactly worded like that, but pretty close...
Well I think it sounds better than the previous albums its up against. All the newer stuff for the most part seems to sounds better than older music.

In the past I said which album I thought would be the best for the year when it came to releases. I thought either Kutt or S&S would have the best album. I think when looked at the non Tech releases that Scoob's album will be the best of out them all to this point in time. That means that after his album comes out if I hear something that I like better than Scoobs album I can say the same thing about it.

Jun 20, 2008
Initially, I had little to no expectations for this, but I've liked what I've heard from Scoob since the signing. I still don't anticipate a whole ton, but I think it'll be a solid album

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
really i could think of lots of other artists id rather hear an album from but strange dont wanna fuck wit dem....... Grant rice/empire,BG,E-skool, strange put some money behind these cats hell even some of the other rdv members....
I get what you mean man but it just sounded harsh. haha
A lot of people's expectations for Vitiligo were not met, and Genius will probably be the same. I have some low expectations for Scoob though. He can't go anywhere but up for me.

Jul 16, 2008
Man Scoob doesn't never dissapoint every since the 90's he's put out mob anthems Big Scoob is Tech's greatest investment besides Prozak, and Krizz kaliko, Scoob is a pioneer in midwest hip hop.