Scientific studys get on my nerves.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2006
Why come every time I turn on magic picture box the news lady always says that some scientific fucking study confirms that “bla bla bla” may increase your risk for “bla bla bla” so everybody quits doing “bla bla bla” based on this scientific study but then a year or two later a different group of jack ass scientists do another study that proves “bla bla bla” may actually decrease your risk for “bla bla bla”….

Example: Remember when everybody was ANTI-EGG because some scientific fucktard said Eggs where bad for you but then a couple years later a different scientific fucktard said Eggs where actually good for you so all of a sudden Eggs are cool again.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

they are giving you opinions based on new insights...they are not telling you do this or do that...they are jus saying doing this might cause that....might

they are not tryna make decisions for you, you have your own brain (i hope) so you take it how you want to...if you think the scientist is right...try wat they say...if you think its just some bullshit...go bout your business...and if it bothers you that much...remotes come in pretty handy sometimes...

Nov 30, 2006
^I don't pay attention to em like that I just watch the news every morning for the past 10 years and every week its something different. Then I hear people repeat the shit like "ohh don't do that I heard it causes this"....

Like that atkins diet, mother fuckers swore off bread but ate a 4 pound cheezeburger without the bun and expected to loose weight...lol

May 15, 2002
Mr.REE said:
Why come every time I turn on magic picture box the news lady always says that some scientific fucking study confirms that “bla bla bla” may increase your risk for “bla bla bla” so everybody quits doing “bla bla bla” based on this scientific study but then a year or two later a different group of jack ass scientists do another study that proves “bla bla bla” may actually decrease your risk for “bla bla bla”….

Example: Remember when everybody was ANTI-EGG because some scientific fucktard said Eggs where bad for you but then a couple years later a different scientific fucktard said Eggs where actually good for you so all of a sudden Eggs are cool again.
That's why an intelligent person goes out and learns for themselves. Maybe ask, "How did they come to that conclusion?" Don't be a sheep and follow blindly.

Nov 30, 2006
^Who said I was...lol

My point is the scientists dont fucking know what the hell they're talking about half the time and people follow that shit like GOD said it himself.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Mr.REE said:
Like that atkins diet, mother fuckers swore off bread but ate a 4 pound cheezeburger without the bun and expected to loose weight...lol
I feel you, people do stupid stuff and like to follow wat other people are doing...I see wat your saying tho, I just take those things into consideration and go from there...