Scene Metal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
New CTE is about as good as the last one. ...which is okay at best. With all the hype around this album I was expecting an improvement.

Lately I been slumpin... Sempiternal, Fit For a King, I The Breather, Hearts & Hands EP, Issues. (took off all the crappy songs, added hooligans) Suicide Silence.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Been slapping that CTC since it leaked...

Basically...

I, The Breather - 8/10 (hella slap this lately)

Darkest Hour - 7.5/10 (Uhhh WTF???, get this emo shit out of my Darkest Hour CD, Wasteland sucks too, but overall the album is still decent and has it's moments)

Capture The Crown 8.5/10 Smirk is my shit, love the chug, hate the ending song but at least it's at the end.

Crown The Empire - 4/10 shit sucks and listening to it more than once just shows how much it sucks.

Suicide Silence 8/10 (2014 Bleed The Sky, yea that!)

Mar 18, 2003
Lead singer of CTE is 17 years old...pretty interesting tidbit
That's crazy... For some reason I thougt I had checked this out already and flat out didn't like it (maybe I had it confused with CTC?). But I kept hearing great things so I threw it on a disk and I've been listening to it the last couple of days and honestly it's fuking awesome!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Okay whos looking forward to KIng810 because for some odd reason i think there album is going to be dope, also check out this band

NYHC

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv

Tracklist
1. Clutches
2. Overthrow (feat. Brook Reeves of Impending Doom)
3. Finished People (feat. Nathan Rebolledo of Xibalba & Joe Musten of Advent)
4. Death Knell (feat. Bruce LePage, formerly of 100 Demons)
5. Song of God, Son of Man
6. Christus Victor
7. Violence (feat. Levi the Poet)
8. Brother’s Keeper
9. The Great Divorce (feat. Drew Di Jorio of Stray From the Path)
10. Blood Meridian (feat. Joel Muniz of Dinasty)
11. Victory
https://www.copy.com/s/dyy2INdYRiu2/Sleeping Giant - Finished People - 2014 ( FLAC).zip = Flac Version

Zippyshare.com - Sleeping Giant - Finished People.zip VO version