Scene Metal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
It's about time shit is just droppin left and right. It's been pretty stagnant for most of the year after an awesome 2011 for music. Can't wait to hear that new TWA. None of their albums have been "great" but they have great songs on each album. Hoping they can put together an entire work of awesomeness.

Pumped right now for everything that's been posted over the last couple of pages.

Mar 18, 2003
Didn't start listening to KSE until Howard Jones joined the band so I have my reservations about their forthcoming album with him being gone but that song wasn't bad. Some say their best work was with leach but I never listened to much of their earlier work.

May 9, 2002
Challangers > The Hollow.

Both are good, but Challangers has left soft spots.
The one "soft" song on the album puts it behind The Hollow IMHO.

im downloading the hollow as we speak neevr heard of them can someone tell me there best album to date?
Well, as youc an see, Dead Blue and i differ on which one is their best...so...get em both!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Senses Fail - Follow Your Bliss: The Best of Senses Fail

1. Wolves At the Door,
2. Can’t Be Saved,
3. Lungs Like Gallows,
4. Buried a Lie,
5. Shark Attack,
6. Lady in the Blue Dress,
7. The Fire,
8. Rum is For Drinking, Not for Burn,
9. Calling All Cars,
10. Bite to Break Skin,
11. The Priest and the Matador,
12. Bloody Romance,
13. Family Tradition,
14. You’re Cute When You Scream,
15. New Years Eve,
16. 187,
17. War Paint,
18. Vines,
19. Early Graves,
20. Waves,

http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/63790580/file.html

Mar 18, 2003
Soo who really blast there music while driving?
I'm surprised I haven't suffered significant hearing loss. I blast it in my truck (still have architects in there but gonna burn a disc with all these albums on it). I usually burn 4/5 albums on a disc and bump it for a few weeks. At work it's pandora all day, nothing heavy or loud. Then I hit the gym and by the time I leave I have temporary loss of hearing, by about 30% or so I would say.

I can't listen to my music (outside of work) any other way. Sometimes I get carried away. I'll be showing a friend a song and I'm like, peep this: then I completely ear fuck them with loud music. And considering my sound system is subpar at best it's even worse. But there are parts of some songs that can't be heard at low levels.

This is me on the way to work:

[video=youtube;ZdlQD85TPqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdlQD85TPqU[/video]