SCANS OF ALL THE ARTWORK OF ''XIV TILL ETERNITY''

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
I know its been told couple times but I got confused again.

I got the GUN wit the city N art work inside the booklet, but not the red case. SO is it an rerelease of the original? I got it from HBR 6yrs ago.

I always wondered who the people were. thankz

Sep 21, 2006
SHIT MY CUZIN USED TO BE A TIGHT ASS RAPPER N SHIT..BEFORE WHAT HAD HAPPENED N THE HOOD..MAYBE HE HAS HIS REASONS FOR GOIN TO CHURCH IDK..SHIT I STILL REMEMBER WHEN A.L.G'S LIL BRO CALLED HIM A BUSTER N SHIT...DAMN A.L.G LAYED HIM OUT QUICK..YEA A.L.G'S LIL BRO IS A SKRAP N SHIT..

Apr 15, 2006
^ Damn, that's all bad. My homie had a lil cousin who moved to southgarden and he put his money n time just to pull him out to live with him just so he wouldnt get sucked in with the skrapz.

Dec 6, 2005
^ Damn, that's all bad. My homie had a lil cousin who moved to southgarden and he put his money n time just to pull him out to live with him just so he wouldnt get sucked in with the skrapz.
last i heard dem southgarden catz wasnt even around no more but yea datz just how da game goes sumtimes my skrap cuz quit bangin though after he came outta Y.A.