Scans from MurderDog (RDV "diss" Tech N9ne) inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Okay, so the RDVs are on Hogstyle/Juggernaut Entertainment. Why haven't they released anything since Roguish Ways or at least keep people updated on what their doin'?

If they're so "hungry", why not release some new material. It'll be a year on April 16 since RW was released. Just 'cause "Welcome to Hell" is said in the intro doesn't mean Tech worships the devil.

Does it matter what market he's marketing to? Obviously not. People went out and bought it, didn't they?

Aug 21, 2002
If anything...

They should be the ones backing Tech in whatever his decisions may be. Think if Tech would've blown up years ago, and when he'd put some shit down on their CD, they would've been big too, and that wouldn't have been a problem, but since he's not it's all bad, they need a fuckin' reality check. We all know that they are "IDIOT'S" so that's on them. Fuck em'....

And another thing, for them to Disown Nitty was wrong. Regardless, he had a problem no doubt, but who are they to turn their backs on him. He needs help, and for them to "Supposedly" be family to him, they sure had their nerves. Every nigga in the city screaming they going to blow up this or blow up that, but aint making no fucking music that people want to hear. Them and the rest of them haters in Murder Dog are washed up, and will never rock a muthafuckin' crowd like Tech or anyone he fucks with, cause they all sound the same, and dont how to hustle to get their names out there... That's on them.

Pretty soon the RDV's are gonna be screaming F.T.I.

Aug 21, 2002
Really, they have nothing left. They are washed up, and I wont buy another one of their CD's... Tech is the only reason I bought they shit anyway's. They were supposed to release solo CD's three years ago. Them fools aint handling business. Plus, when I see them, they are cool and shit, but gotta say shit about Tech going Hollywood and hating and shit. Fuck em'...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
that shit is wack... i think that happens to every person that is gon blow up.

Hahaha 3 years ago. I still go back to there flyer..."FEATURING TECH N9NE"... they want him to put them on the map seems like and ofcourse tech is gonna sell people units