Say What You Want About Daz But....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
This ''DPGC You know What I'm throwin' Up'' Album is BANGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'

I mean...To those Who have it..I'm listenin' to Tracc 6 Dogg catcha....This Album Is classic......The Beats Are Killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllin' Em !!!!!!!!!! Best Daz I have ever heard....And I got all his shit...

And I ain't believin' This fool has medical problems....Kurupt's ''Against The grain'' Is a Joke by comparisson To this...Only good part Of Kurupt's Album Was The Intro beat...And They used the Same Beat On Tracc 2.....

Daz is Tighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Duece

C

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
I don't know why mad people are clowning on Daz though. At this point nobody has enough info to label him the complete hater.

Everyone hating on him cuz Kurupt and JT are. I mean I don't agree with Daz running his mouth either, but I am listening to his side of the story too. There are always 2 sides to each conflict!

Jun 12, 2002
So Uhhmmm...In a nutshell You sayin' The ''Against The Grain'' I Have is faulty ?...Damn Man...I'm Gettin' Sicc Of These Fuccin' Gimmiccs regardin' album releases Bacc and forth In A Speedy Pace..Shit is incineratin' bullet holes In My Already Shallow Poccets....Who Released the ''Against The Grain '' I have then ?....Daz ?..Suge ?..Who ?....

Deuce

C

Mar 7, 2003
i got "against the grain" also, but its not an official release by kurupt,.... its a bootleg. u can buy it from cduniverse.com
and i actually liked the cd. it had some real tight tracks.
by the way,.. i've got daz's album also, and its pretty tight, but not his best. i prefer his older albums like "RAW". but that's just me

Nov 14, 2002
Can one o' y'all hook us up with a tracc listing for "Against The Grain" ? I'm pretty sure that shit ain't even out yet. And oh yeah..."R.A.W." is definitely Daz's best album thus far.

Aug 12, 2002
"Against the grain" album you own, im 99% sure it contains collabo/soundtrack songs and they put all them in one cd, dont know who released it though, at least thats what i've heard.. good album..best daz album is "Retalition,Revenge..."

Jun 12, 2002
Tracclist I got For This Album Is as Bout to' Follow...

1.Load Up Intro....Tight Beat...

2.Load Up (Original Version)...Same Beat as Above...

3.Now Whut (Featuring Roscoe) Wacc

4.I call shots Pt.2(Featuring Y.A.) Wacc

5.Caller I.D ....Just a skit...

6.Gangsta Noize (Featuring Roscoe And Tri Star)..Beat's Aight..

7.On MY wAY.....Wacc

8.Mo' Money To Fold (Featuring Snoop) ...Snoop = A wAcc song ANYWAY

9.U ain't the Homie (Featuring Daz)....Tight...

10.One,Two (Featuring everlast)

11.Gangsta Perogative (Featuring Daz)

12.Bitch Make Me rich(Featuring Too short And Daz)

13.What We Go Thru (Featuring Bad azz,Daz,Hershey Loc,Warren G)

14.I keep Tryin'(Featuring deion)

15.Where Ya Headed

16.Don't go to sleep (The Soul G-Mix featuring 2 Pac and Daz)

Don't be fooled by the Names of traccs Cuzzin's....They Pulled The Wool Over my eyes too....Even the Inlay Looks faulty..There's no booklet..Just a picture Of Kurupt On The Inside....It says on the bacc of mines that this Nicca released the Cd Under DOGG POUND RECORDZ....Trigger men records...Who ever and whatever the Fucc that is...

Deuce

C

Y

Young Gangsta J

Deuce said:
This ''DPGC You know What I'm throwin' Up'' Album is BANGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'

I mean...To those Who have it..I'm listenin' to Tracc 6 Dogg catcha....This Album Is classic......The Beats Are Killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllin' Em !!!!!!!!!! Best Daz I have ever heard....And I got all his shit...

And I ain't believin' This fool has medical problems....Kurupt's ''Against The grain'' Is a Joke by comparisson To this...Only good part Of Kurupt's Album Was The Intro beat...And They used the Same Beat On Tracc 2.....

Daz is Tighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

C
yea that new daz got slumpz.fucc what these other niggaz is talkin bout.that album is sicc.the beats r filthy the lyrics is hard.if yall foo'z listen 2 westcoast gangsta rap this is 1 you should have in your collection.

Nov 14, 2002
Deuce said:
Tracclist I got For This Album Is as Bout to' Follow...

1.Load Up Intro....Tight Beat...

2.Load Up (Original Version)...Same Beat as Above...

3.Now Whut (Featuring Roscoe) Wacc

4.I call shots Pt.2(Featuring Y.A.) Wacc

5.Caller I.D ....Just a skit...

6.Gangsta Noize (Featuring Roscoe And Tri Star)..Beat's Aight..

7.On MY wAY.....Wacc

8.Mo' Money To Fold (Featuring Snoop) ...Snoop = A wAcc song ANYWAY

9.U ain't the Homie (Featuring Daz)....Tight...

10.One,Two (Featuring everlast)

11.Gangsta Perogative (Featuring Daz)

12.Bitch Make Me rich(Featuring Too short And Daz)

13.What We Go Thru (Featuring Bad azz,Daz,Hershey Loc,Warren G)

14.I keep Tryin'(Featuring deion)

15.Where Ya Headed

16.Don't go to sleep (The Soul G-Mix featuring 2 Pac and Daz)

Don't be fooled by the Names of traccs Cuzzin's....They Pulled The Wool Over my eyes too....Even the Inlay Looks faulty..There's no booklet..Just a picture Of Kurupt On The Inside....It says on the bacc of mines that this Nicca released the Cd Under DOGG POUND RECORDZ....Trigger men records...Who ever and whatever the Fucc that is...

Deuce

C
Sorry to tell you, but that ain't even close at all to the real "Against The Grain".

Mar 7, 2003
those are just all released material that are not on his other albums being compilaed together to make an album.
i own a copy of this bootleg by the way

Nov 14, 2002
I BEEN WANTIN TO GET THAT SHIT BUT SEEN SO MUCH HATE ON THESE BOARDS ABOUT IT. I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GET IT!!! BUT FUCK IT,ILL SCOOP THAT SHIT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Is That right Sicc wit it ?...I Guess this bootleg shit Is continental now...I remember when it started out light..You know..Knoccin' Off lil' tapes here and there..Now it's full fledged...Everyone tryna out hustle the next on some dishonest decievin' shit...How can you Expect the number of your album sales to swell if You keep Pimpin' us ?...Them mess tablet's makin' Niccas mind flicc or some shit...If you a nicca like me and Live by the notorious Code of eithics we call HONESTY...You woulda been remanded in street custody bacc in the day for such a act of betrayal...Who gives a fucc if it's only Cd's..It's still robbery...It's a leaky leak world Y'alls...

Deuce

2 C's

Y

Young Gangsta J

BIGCHILL said:
I BEEN WANTIN TO GET THAT SHIT BUT SEEN SO MUCH HATE ON THESE BOARDS ABOUT IT. I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GET IT!!! BUT FUCK IT,ILL SCOOP THAT SHIT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
its tight homie str8 westcoast shit.