Say It On Life...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2004
www.lifeofthestreet.com/DOE/DOE_-_Say_It_On_Life.mp3

I say it on LIFE...

Cookin up bubblin thought of throwin the salt back in ya face Bitch you can hate Its the money i makin Aint it a shame You should be mad at the game or ya self for the way you wa played Take it to the bank n' try See if they give a fuck you broke bitch I get it, flip it out the gate Fitted 50 with it all in Crawlin towards ballin Finna get it in again On my square Damned if i fall off I been there I done that Bounced back Pockets to the max In it sinnin for the cash Lord forgive me for i know not what i do I wouldn't ask but right now i gotta strap in my lap Pocket ah sacks Years over my head facin the bitch Addicted to bread Wanna hit a lick Tried i cant quit Locc'ed in the mind mane Sick Real shit sucka dick sucka dig? I could be long gone for dirt i did What you done dont amount to none Any fetti im with it quick as i can Doe Boi Hit up the line n' i' bend it in Big noise bangin up the block for a knot no less I give a fuck about a set n' who run what Big nuts You should know it bitch i been nuts For the money im ride On LIFE Comin for the grip cuz

I say it on LIFE...

You can folk or fin i dont mind Keep it G though 100 all the way dont Come in the game lame, gimme the whole thang Half step hoe you gon' find out that im cut throat Hangin like soap from the rope Been in it about Doe What you heard bro? Never mind it i get phyiscal In ya face with the stain-less talk more action Smack a bitch, smash him, laughin Emptyin the billfold checkin his shoes give em the blues Have em singin all the way to church Grimmey gutta, playin in the dirt You actin like you got on a skirt Man it up What ya feelins hurt? Fuck that Been i knew i been done ounced that put in ah plastic bag Baggage on board Hot boi for the cash Stack. Fuck trickin pimpin im in it to win it bidness as usual nothin new but the beginin n' its Time in his prime a cold mutha fucka reppin the LIFE Loaded 9 on the side 15 in the line 1 in the chamber shakin it up, ready to bust, come fuck with mine Doubt you like what you gon' find less you a real mutha fucka For real mutha fucka you can get touched What it was is n' will ..thug.. Runnin through the veins cuz Doe Dillenger realer tha real for my skrill ima mount up

I say it on LIFE...

Knockin the box out the fram with read rocks n' weed, pistols n' E-ways Regular thangs to a G No safe n' its cocked Ask the cops bet the know bout him Peep the wrap sheet D downin OE's Put a bitch on his knees Give it up In it for what other than big bucks facin big time Smokin somethin call it Bin Laden Got my head noddin tried but i can't quit mane my eyes wide Live wire n' i'm fired up 4 in the mornin creepin up on to somethin like a lick Got em shackin n' tremblin like a bitch Pull it n' put it up to his chin Tell him give it in Im itchin, my finger quick See the tat n' he tell me its o.k. Water in his eyes He begin to pray Touch him up n' get away Hop in the whip n' hit the gas Wish i would of wore a mask But shit i was thinkin cash, thinkin get paid I been runnin through the game since a early age Graduated into sellin thangs Hollows, bananas, n' hammers you cant see SLC Cartel Affiliated family man I been about what I need Known for comin deep but solo when on the creep One man team when high beams shine in ya face All black n' a hoodie on Straped up to the dome Look em in the eyes Tell em come up off the cake for its to late

I say it on LIFE...

produced this junt too...beat crazy gotta midwest feel all the way though...hope yall dig this one. let me know whats good...yall be safe.

www.lifeofthestreet.com/DOE/DOE_-_Say_It_On_Life.mp3