Saw Travis OGuinn on Inside Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2003
Saw "Record Producer" Travis OGuinn on Inside Edition talking in a piece about how airlines force people to buy two plane tickets on the spot if they cant prove they can fit in one seat by sitting down and putting this arm rest down. They showed Travis bitching at the check in counter, then they made him go in the airplane and prove he wasnt too big for one seat. HAHA!!!! He successfully fit in one seat with the arm rest down but this other lady was too big so they was tryin to force her to buy an extra ticket, shit was funny. They also said that he was on the show Airplane on FX or some shit about the same shit.

Anybody else see this?

Nov 16, 2003
no you stupid dipshit motherfucker, i said i saw him on Inside Edition and they also mentioned he was on the show Airline about the same shit. can you read dumbass? two different shows, ones called Airline on FX and one is called Inside Edition, got it cocksucker?

Nov 16, 2003
just saw the other post about this on the next page, so i guess im the dipshit double posting mutherfucker, but bitchampin, your still a bitch so fuck you anyway

May 27, 2004
okay here it is Travis and Corey were on a return flight via Southwest airlines, the ticket people wanted to know if he could sit comfortably in the seat with the arm rest down. He did not get mad as a matter of fact he was very calm, he did there test and they appologized and that was the end of it. Then inside Edition gets the story and wants to interview him because they find it interesting that people are allowed to use the first half of their round trip ticket but on the return they are given a hard time. I f you have a refundable ticket you can get your money back if you do not use it but once you use it at all you get nothing and they seem to be trying to force people into spending more money and on top of that is that most of these flights are not full so really when the airline says it is for safety and comfort of everyone they are kinda full of crap. I knew the airlines were having a hard time with money but this is insane. Long story short we do not fly Southwest.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
KayDubb said:
no you stupid dipshit motherfucker, i said i saw him on Inside Edition and they also mentioned he was on the show Airline about the same shit. can you read dumbass? two different shows, ones called Airline on FX and one is called Inside Edition, got it cocksucker?
WOW... what's with the hostility? haha... ANGER MANAGEMENT...