SAW 3D vs. Paranormal Activity 2 ...Haloween 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
We might not need either of them but...they might be coming.

"It's a move that ratchets up the rivalry between Paramount and Lionsgate for Halloween 2010 dominance. Saw franchise partners Twisted Pictures and Lionsgate have just exercised a contractual option and installed Saw VI director Kevin Greutert as director of Saw 3D, the seventh volume of the fright series. He was hired just 2 weeks before shooting will begin, which doesn't leave a lot of prep time. But the goal was to block Paramount, which had hired Greutert to direct Paranormal Activity 2. Because both films are now set for release on October 22nd, and the move came after Paramount set that date. Meanwhile Twisted Pictures, which has held an option on the director from back when he helmed Saw VI, bumped previously announced Saw 3D director David Hackl, who directed Saw V and who will be assigned another film quickly, sources tell me. Both directors have been involved in the Saw films from the beginning. The rivalry between the films began last fall, when Paramount's sleeper hit Paranormal Activity bloodied Twisted/Lionsgate's Saw VI at the box office."

Dec 7, 2005
^^^^ PART 2 SHOULD BE DOPE AS FUCK, I MEAN C'MON IT'S IN 3D, IT WILL SEEM AS YOUR RIGHT THERE LIVE WATCHING DOORS CLOSE AND COUPLES ARGUE. WHATS A BETTER IDEA FOR A MOVIE THAN THAT?

I REALLY, REALLY HOPE ITS IMAX 3D *KEEPS FINGERS CROSSED*

Sep 29, 2003
Can you watch these 3d movies on a regular dvd player on a regular lcd television? Or do you need to sit at home when you watch with those stupid glasses on?

Anyway, I've only seen Saw up to the third movie, do any of 4-6 compare at all to the first movie? I felt the first was the only decent one...

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
i did the redbox shit too, for that piece of sit movie. the commercials made is seem like it was the shit. false advertising...
There should be a class action suit against that movie.

I asked my girls brother and his gf if they had seen that movie (they are 18) and his girl said "No but I heard it super scary, some of my friends said they lost sleep over it"
Fuckin 90's babies.

Oct 23, 2009
^^^^ PART 2 SHOULD BE DOPE AS FUCK, I MEAN C'MON IT'S IN 3D, IT WILL SEEM AS YOUR RIGHT THERE LIVE WATCHING DOORS CLOSE AND COUPLES ARGUE. WHATS A BETTER IDEA FOR A MOVIE THAN THAT?

I REALLY, REALLY HOPE ITS IMAX 3D *KEEPS FINGERS CROSSED*
Garbage is garbage whether its in 3D, HD, Blu-Ray or VHS. Just cuz you wear some dorky glasses don't make the plot better.

Mar 16, 2005
sure paranormal activity won the box office last year but that was off bogus and stupid reviews!

now that people saw the real peice of fucking shit that movie is, pa2 will flop faster then saddam2932103890280219 stay on the siccness

Feb 13, 2006
^ all that fucking movie had was hype around it. It looked pretty stupid. If people are really scared at that movie then we truely do have alot of guys with vaginas walking around the world now.

As far as Saw is concerned its still dumb as shit and i'm surprised retards still go see that pointless shit. Not even a horror movie.

Nov 7, 2002
Paranormal Activity was a decent idea.
They made it for $15000 and it took in over $100 million.
What a good investment.
Smart. For real...like Blair Witch and like Saw as a matter of fact. The original SAW.

Saw 3D should be a little better,with the 3D factor.
The story's been repetitive, for a while.

Apr 6, 2009
Shit does amaze me how many people I have met that think Paranormal was real or if they dont, they saying that Blair Witch was scarier, im like bitch they are both fucking fake you stupid muthafucker. Thats all

Nov 14, 2002
The only way you can make a Saw story more convoluted would be to make the actual picture 3D.

Maybe that will distract people from the fact that they don't know what's going on and the movie doesn't bother to even try to explain it up until the last 5 mins of film.

Mar 18, 2003
I find all of the SAW movies entertaining. That is, watching people get mutilated. But only the first one was really any good. As for Paranormal, the ending was sick and there was one other "cool" part, but other than that the movie sucked. I could never watch it again.