SAVAGE WAYS PEOPLE DIED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I wish I remembered the site I read this shit from, but oh well, I still remember a few of em, add to this shit if you got any true ones.......

1. There was this guy that worked at the zoo, and he was one of the elephant keepers or whatever. So he was inside one of the big ass indoor areas with the elephants, and he was washin em or somethin. And of course it's an elephant cage so theres huge ass piles of shit everywhere. Anyway, he was washin the elephant, and it hauled off and smashed on him with it's trunk in his face, and this motherfucker fell face down in a shit pile and suffocated to death while he was unconcsious. How's that for a way to die?

2. Some burglar was breaking into this building, and he broke in through the roof, so his ass is up there hangin from the rafters or whatever in this building, and he couldnt hold his flashlight cuz he was holding on, so he put it in his mouth. Next thing you know, this motherfucker falls down with the flashlight in his mouth and that shit busted straight through the back of his skull killin him instantly. Thats some savage ass shit.