Saturn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Other than looking at it through a Telescope and seeing its the only planet that doesn't look like a "star." I found Saturn fascinating and mysterious in the ways that its being praised. Back in the days it was praised as the "sun" and for some reason it was closer to Earth: and didn't have its rings. Ive done my research and see Freemasonry as well as other societies praising saturn. The internet logo on your phone is Saturn now with the update. Literally the rings of saturn are on almost every big time companies logo.

Some claim Saturn is sending a frequency to us and it for some reason gives us spiritual strength or something along those lines. The North pole of Saturn is a hexagon. and is represented by a Black Cube. Jewish fools in Mecca praise the black cube. Saturn rotates counter clockwise as the north pole stays still, just how they do in Mecca; with the people walking counter clockwise around the cube.
The bottom of Saturn is an Eye...
God of Saturn is Cronus in Astrology.

The first race of gods were the Titans: Gaia and Uranus, and their children Kronos (Saturn) After Kronos took the throne from Uranus, the Golden age of Man, a time of harmony and prosperity, ensued. According to Greek legend, during this period man lived in a paradise like the garden of Eden, without greed, violence, toil, or the need for laws.

In other words Saturn was making all of us live in harmony.

People studied Saturn and found it gives its own frequency in Sine waves and is being messed with by the Moon on the way down here, converting it to a Square wave in the process.

So the moon is Distorting the waves that brought harmony.

now how did the Earth manage to get its moon?

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.

"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing."

"The Moon, which has no atmosphere and no magnetic field, is basically a freak of nature"

Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’

"The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight."

Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?

The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?

"It seems much easier to explain the nonexistence of the moon than its existence."
NASA Scientist Dr. Robin Brett

Have you guys looked into this?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I couldn't care less tbh. I haven't found the 'planets' interesting since I was 10. If I'm not going there I don't care, just like most the places I will never go to on this planet. You been smoking loud and good I see.
I smoke like a mofucka lol

But nonetheless, big groups like freemasons and satanists worship saturn. And i wanted to see why. Now I see almost everything, including religions revolves around saturn.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I smoke like a mofucka lol

But nonetheless, big groups like freemasons and satanists worship saturn. And i wanted to see why. Now I see almost everything, including religions revolves around saturn.
Both of my grandfathers were masons and neither worshipped or did 99% of the bullshit everyone who isn't a mason thinks or claims masons do. All that organization is - a good ol boys club that helps out each other and actually has done great things for the world. Have there ever been bad apples with evil intentions? Just like any other organization, yes, there have. Sorry man but you are letting misinformation cloud your judgement and leading to book cover judging. Like I said before, I respect you having an open mind, just don't let people play you for a fool ya dig. Ignorance is a highway to failure.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Both of my grandfathers were masons and neither worshipped or did 99% of the bullshit everyone who isn't a mason thinks or claims masons do. All that organization is - a good ol boys club that helps out each other and actually has done great things for the world. Have there ever been bad apples with evil intentions? Just like any other organization, yes, there have. Sorry man but you are letting misinformation cloud your judgement and leading to book cover judging. Like I said before, I respect you having an open mind, just don't let people play you for a fool ya dig. Ignorance is a highway to failure.
How high in Masonry were your grandfathers.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
One not so high as he was turned off by having to always help his 'brothers' that were a mess (i.e. womanizers, wife beater, alcoholics, etc.). The other was a MM. So you can rebuttal with whatever nonsense you like but the truth is you don't know anything about Freemasonry because you are not an initiate or member of it and even if you were, at your age, you would not be high enough in the org to enlighten us with anything. I have some of their 'secret' books. There is nothing special in them.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
At the end of the day, most of the real imagery from Real freemasons is stolen from KMT and means something completely different anyway. That is fact. What is the saying, one man's trash is another man's treasure...... Meaning things are interpreted and valued differently depending on who what and where. We don't know what the symbolism meant thousands of years or tens of thousands of years ago, because we have no historical record. I definitely don't care what some YouTube idiot or make believe author theorizes. It is pure speculation with no proof.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
At the end of the day, most of the real imagery from Real freemasons is stolen from KMT and means something completely different anyway. That is fact. What is the saying, one man's trash is another man's treasure...... Meaning things are interpreted and valued differently depending on who what and where. We don't know what the symbolism meant thousands of years or tens of thousands of years ago, because we have no historical record. I definitely don't care what some YouTube idiot or make believe author theorizes. It is pure speculation with no proof.
Just because one is a Mason doesn't mean he knows the whole get down or even gets to see the other side of it.

"The black cube is the great protection of the Fraternity; it permits the brother who does not desire to make public his secret knowledge, to use that knowledge for the benefit of the Craft. It gives to all members the right to say who shall not become mem*bers of their lodge family. But at the same time it puts to the test the Masonic heart, and the personal honesty of every brother who deliberates on its use.
The black cube is a thorough test of our understanding of the Masonic teaching of the cardinal virtue, justice, which "enables us to render to every man his just due without distinction." We are taught of justice that "it should be the invariable practice of every Mason, never to deviate from the minutest principle thereof."

Justice to the lodge requires us to cast the black cube on an applicant we believe to be unfit. Justice to ourselves requires that we cast the black cube on the application of the man we believe would destroy the reputation of our lodge. by Tim S. Anderson DGS/LSC Excerpted and adapted from The MSA Short Talk Bulletin Nov. 1929"

Saturn is represented by a black cube and also represents the "god of judgment". No wonder they use the black cube to vote with. How else is the cube used in Freemasonry?

What Freemasonry says about the closed and open cube: (BASICALLY A CROSS)

“[The stone cube] opens into a cruciform shape to revel hidden symbols. Brown based the description on this piece of jewelry from England — a watch fob called ‘The Perfect Ashlar.’ Viewed in the open position, with the “East” at the top, it displays the positions of the Master and Wardens, their jewels of office, the Bible in the center on its alter, the pillars and other symbols of the Lodge and the Degrees. Closed, it represents the man who is educated about the Craft and keeps the symbols and secrets sacred within himself.” dekalbmasons.wordpress

tell me again how saturn isn't involved with masonry?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I don't talk out of my ass. Ive looked into it bro.

I mention the whole satanic shit because Saturn has also been associated with Satan for numerous reasons. The word Satan is derived from the word Saturn. Saturn is the celestial body that is the less exposed to the sun’s divine light and thus associated with the coldness of the principle of Evil. The “great god Pan”, the horned deity, represented Saturn in ancient paganism. This half-man half-goat creature is considered the ancestor of our modern depictions of Satan.

Jan 31, 2008
Saturn doesnt even exist though its just CGI by Nasa (backwards spells anas -- Uranas, the real dark diety)
And those rings? De Beers corporation trying to make us buy more rings.

Also... how do you explain THIS?
According to halakha (Jewish religious law), Shabbat is observed from a few minutes before sunset on Friday evening until the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night.
Checkmate sheep.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How do you find the time? I mean with your thorough research you're doing to prove the earth is flat and all, I wouldn't expect you to have time to 'look into' these other fairy tales....

:devious:
I got a job that I can spend most of my day smoking weed with my homies. Bought a telescope with money we all pitched in and started looking into this shit more. Saturn is the only "planet" that doesn't look like a star. you can see its rings or what looks to be like rings.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
in fact, I will call out Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony for being a CIA operative meant to stifle discourse on real actual conspiracy.

yall were wondering how he finds the time to research these outrageous youtube theories? because he is a secret government agent.
I find the time because I make use of my time.