SAS on RAPCITY- BOOTH FREESTYLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
I dont even watch BET but I turned on in time to see these kats in the booth. them niggas did they thing. Mitchy had a recycled verse but he brung it...

anybody catch it?

Aug 15, 2002
i just watched it...i came in at the end of Mitchs verse...was this old or new...cuz my lil cousin was saying that Xzibit was talking about the conference earlier but i swear SAS was in the booth before and i missed that too...did anybody watch the whole thing

Mar 25, 2005
I'm guessing it's new.

But I'm not a reliable source because I dont catch rapcity too often. I can imagine it being new if they talked about the confrence because they film the episodes within a couple days in preperation.

Apr 25, 2002
they brought it pretty damn tight...just showed out in the west...krondon is the only dude i aint really feelin on the mic, but damn, phil da agony brought it pretty hard, thats really the first time i heard him spit....of course xzibit and mitchy came tight ass hell with it, they reppin the west damn good...........glad to see that on bet

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Did anyone catch DPGC on 106 & Park today...I missed both shows...damnit, but I did see Game in concert last night and I saved alot of money on my car insurance.

Nov 27, 2002
Nah this was a new show cause the old rap city when sas were on it was when tiger was still doin it,so this was new an yeah mayne mitchy ripped rapcity a new asshole,but the whole sas did not come on together as a whole til the last 25 mins or so.an yeah seen dpc on 106th an park gotta luv tivo haha but yeah dpc was all there daz was all blued up an battlecat was dj'n an also kurupt was there wit a fur coat in the background.