santa monic pier?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
anyone been? im lookin for somwhere to go fore like 2 days and chill cause i gotta drive down to taft federal prison and drop my boy off but im tryna make it into a rode trip too is this place coo? or any other ideas of places to go stay in the la area

Nov 20, 2005
u might wanna hit all the shoe stores. that alone will take a good chunk of your day.

santa monica pier is coo.

~k.

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
I dont know about that Santa Monica Pier shit. I was there in late 2006 and couldnt nobody to give me directions to shit. MF's straight rude, I got better treatment dead in the hoods of the LB, Watts, Inglewood, and at the Slauson Swap meet.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
SANTA MONICA PIER IS AIGHT IF YOURE WIT A FEMALE... CITYWALK ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY, OR SATURDAY NIGHTS ALWAYS GETS CRACKIN... PLENTY OF FEMALES IN THE PARKIN LOT AFTER THE CLUBS CLOSE... ITS KINDA HARD NOT TO GET A FEMALE THERE... I GUESS IT REALLY DEPENDS ON IF YOURE BY YOURSELF, WIT SOME HOMIES, OR A BROAD... THERES A GANG OF SHIT TO DO DOWN HERE...

Aug 3, 2006
SANTA MONICA PIER IS AIGHT IF YOURE WIT A FEMALE... CITYWALK ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY, OR SATURDAY NIGHTS ALWAYS GETS CRACKIN... PLENTY OF FEMALES IN THE PARKIN LOT AFTER THE CLUBS CLOSE... ITS KINDA HARD NOT TO GET A FEMALE THERE... I GUESS IT REALLY DEPENDS ON IF YOURE BY YOURSELF, WIT SOME HOMIES, OR A BROAD... THERES A GANG OF SHIT TO DO DOWN HERE...
im not set on goin to any area so drop sum coo spots to hit up since you stay round there im just lookin for wherever its poppin

Nov 5, 2004
Along with what the others suggested...

...Get a Pink's hotdog, hit up the Petersen Auto Museum, go to El Pollo Loco, go to the West Coast Choppers garage in Long Beach, drive through Beverly Hills and spot a random anorexic actress, get some fish tacos from Del Taco, slit your throat from how insane the traffic is.