Sandy Hook Elementary Psy-Op/.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006

An excerpt of the files released by the FBI shows the heavy redaction. (Federal Bureau of Investigation) (Federal Bureau of Investigation / April 24, 2014)

the govt decides if and when it wants to comply with the foia. holy shit that page is 95% censored. if the govt censors something that heavily they got something to hide. i could understand if it had maybe 1 sentence censored. the censorship regime is useless and the american people deserve to know the truth about the shooting. well never know as long as the "official" goverment script is what the msm regime accepts

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
the govt decides if and when it wants to comply with the foia. holy shit that page is 95% censored. if the govt censors something that heavily they got something to hide. i could understand if it had maybe 1 sentence censored. the censorship regime is useless and the american people deserve to know the truth about the shooting. well never know as long as the "official" goverment script is what the msm regime accepts
true tho the msm is the govt, we live in a capitalist country that thrives on the success of corporations. As I have said before, at least Russia Today admits they they are Russian State Sponsored Television/ Media, whereas the US tv networks pretend they are not.

Briefly:

NBC = GE (Formerly Thomas Edison companies funded by the Morgans, Drexels, and Vanderbilts) + Comcast (gobbled up Time Warner). GE received $139 billion bailout in '08 funded by US citizens. GE Power conglomerate

ABC = Started by Edward Noble (who served in various capacities under FDR) now owned by Disney (history of alliance with the state power and propaganda), includes Paramount and various other merged entities. Disney provides a mass amount of data on its consumers to the government.

CBS = Westinghouse (Edison's rival; helped arm the Bolsheviks aka the Communist Party of the Soviet Union- the founding and ruling party of the USSR (it should be noted that Russia post USSR to present governance is the privatization largely shifted control of enterprises from state agencies to individuals with inside connections in the government); Westinghouse bailed out by the US govt in 1915) is now TOSHIBA, CBS/OUTDOOR all VIACOM (started in '52 under CBS) aka CBS CORP. Westinghouse power conglomerate

FOX = Originally 20th Century FOX, Control by NEWS Corp. (Rupert Murdoch, NEWS CORP also owns/ controls DOW JONES) began in 80's.

theres more to the stories obviously but that is the gist of things, they all have their hands in politicians coats, their noses in our business, and attempt to shape the minds of children and adults

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2006
ABC = Started by Edward Noble (who served in various capacities under FDR) now owned by Disney (history of alliance with the state power and propaganda), includes Paramount and various other merged entities. Disney provides a mass amount of data on its consumers to the government.

theres more to the stories obviously but that is the gist of things, they all have their hands in politicians coats, their noses in our business, and attempt to shape the minds of children and adults

the new angelina jolie movie is a perfect exemple of this. i think its called macnificent or some shit and is rated pg13. the nonstop trailers on espn have themes of the occult and some other shit. she plays a witch and has a wand or something. the disney regime is brainwashing kids with this garbage in a way thats not too obvious. people will go to see the movie just because angelina jolie is in it. they wont look for the brainwashing propaganda thats in the movie smh

these low-rated networks like cnn and pmsnbc never disclose there owned by msm monopolies. cnn is owned by time warner and pmsnbc is owned by nbc ever since microsoft sold its stake a couple years ago. i think the combined viewership is maybe 5000 people at most

Dec 25, 2003
All this conspiracy dribble exists to keep you idiots occupied.

I think the NWO and all related theories are actually the government finding a cheap and easy way to keep the mentally ill and the mentally unfit inside their houses watching conspiracy videos

I agree with dude in the "exposing exposing" video.

Cant bad shit ever just happen?

Sandy Hook, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Moon landing; is the government behind EVERYTHING bad that happens? Our incompetent, inept government?

You faggots remind me of those little dogs fuckin chihuahuas and Pomeranians that piss on everything every time some small event happens.

See a little glint of sunlight, walk to the window and snap one little blind up, look down the street, and bam - yellow tighty whiteys.

My aunt had a dog like that. We used to just rile it up just to see it piss on everything.

Fuckin polluted makes polluted threads.

Jul 10, 2002
Lol, I was just thinking how I haven't been here for a while. Got a note my password was 16217 days old, so I changed it.

Good to see polluted still posting YouTube video's. Hey polluted, we all have access to YouTube. The admin should consolidate all your posts into one single post. You helped kill this part of this forum. Granted there are many factors (FB, IG, real life, downfall of siccness), but your posts just stand out as abundant and boring, and abundantly boring. Really just absent of any intellect.

Peace.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
State Police Major Dies After Brief Illness

By DAVID OWENS, [email protected] The Hartford Courant

2:10 p.m. EDT, June 17, 2014

A state police major from Farmington died Monday at Yale-New Haven Hospital after a brief illness.

William Podgorski, 49, was commander of the state police western district, which includes the barracks in Canaan, Litchfield, Southbury and Bridgeport.

Trooper Kelly Grant said Podgorski underwent surgery on Friday, and then was transferred to Yale-New Haven, where he died. She said she did not know the cause of Podgorski's death.

Podgorski was a 24-year veteran of the state police and served in a variety of assignments, including the traffic division, the forensic lab, the governor's security detail and homeland security.

He is survived by his wife and three children, aged 11, 12 and 14.

Copyright © 2014, The Hartford Courant

Lead Investigator for Sandy Hook? What a coincidence...

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
All this conspiracy dribble exists to keep you idiots occupied.
Definitely an interesting opinion and possibility. Please enlighten all of us, WHITE DEVIL, what is it you are significantly accomplishing with your life? What major contributions have you made within your community? Do you own a tv or video game system? If you do, you must also understand they exist to keep you idiots occupied. PEACE

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2006
I saw the trailer when I was watching Godzilla. Hella occult references most people wouldn't even pick up on.

i was in subway a few days ago and saw one of them tote bags from the movie. if u look real close u can make out devil horns in the image

dunno how many idiots got brainwashed by the trailer and went to see this occult propaganda in theaters

Lead Investigator for Sandy Hook? What a coincidence...

he was gonna reveal the truth. anytime people of authority get close to the truth they "very mysteriously" die. the reasons are always " sudden heart attack" or the very laughable "accidental suicide". i bet somebody injected one of them untraceable substances into his bloodstream

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Is her name Alex Israel or Katie Foley? It doesn't matter, she must be telling the truth! (to at least maybe one of these real events......?)

"James Foley" w/........... " 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx "? i kid

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Is her name Alex Israel or Katie Foley? It doesn't matter, she must be telling the truth! (to at least maybe one of these real events......?)

"James Foley" w/........... " 2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx "? i kid
Lol you fuckin idiot