Sandman "To Whom It May Concern" is......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
finally up for purchase and download on Itunes, and will be on cdbaby in the coming days.....

19 tracks, 15 have been online before in some way shape or form in the past couple years, BUT he came correct on the intro as usual (it's a full length song), Devil's Playground is dope, Just Say the Word is more like a party track, the beat's a little over-the-top-happy for my taste but it's a decent track... and the title track is some of the best shit he's put out...

and yeah, the other tracks, even tho I've heard all of them before, fit in nicely... no Redrum III tho which disappointed me cuz I only have a low quality version of it

overall, shit I think it's a big step forward for him to finally at least get this shit "officially" out there and move on... he's had this hangin over his head for 7+ years now, hopefully now he can actually focus on moving forward with his music, instead of having to worry about moving backwards like he was...

sidenote: I purchased the whole thing instead of just buyin the new tracks, it's worth the 9.99

edit: as I'm now finding out, some of the tracks that have been online were just prerelease versions anyway, the final product is much better

May 2, 2002
why everyone sleepin on this?

after giving the album a couple listens, I gotta say, even though we've heard most of these songs, the shit still goes hard as fuck. some of the songs are old as fuck but they still bang. and the tracks I hadnt heard are dope too. Sandman never disappoints. 9/10

Jun 9, 2007
are you only saying that because most of the tracks have been out for a while, or are you really not feelin em?

I'd say on an overall level, this album is probably on the same level as No Secrets... yeah it was disappointing that there wasn't more "new" shit on here, but the tracks themselves are mostly bangin...

Aug 26, 2003
are you only saying that because most of the tracks have been out for a while, or are you really not feelin em?

I'd say on an overall level, this album is probably on the same level as No Secrets... yeah it was disappointing that there wasn't more "new" shit on here, but the tracks themselves are mostly bangin...
the songs just dont have replay value. if i had just heard them when the album came out I would still like them, but a few months later i would go back to bumping his old shit. He needs to hook back up with his uncle, or get back in the studio he used for production on his second album. The production makes it seems like hes going backwards in the game. his flow aint really hitting like it used to either

SOME OF THE MOST UNGREATFUL FANS EVER...ARTISTS LEAK MUZIC OR POST ON MYSPACE FOR THE FANS, TO KEEP YALL HAPPY. SO, SO WHAT IF YOU HEARD SOME OF THEM IF YOU HADN'T YOU WOULD STILL BE TALKING SHIT BECAUSE HE MADE YOU WAIT. MUSICIANS CAN'T WIN MAN....

THEN YOU GET MAD WHEN YOU FAVORITE ARTIST GROWS & ELEVATES. IS HE AND HIS LIFE SUPPOSED TO STAY THE SAME ? WE MAKE DARK MUZIC IN OUR DARK TIMES BUT ISN'T ALWAYS DARK SOMETIMES WE EXPERIENCE LIGHT AND WE EXPRESS IT IN OUR MUZIC. (DOES THAT MEAN WE FELL OFF AS ARTISTS ?)

I DON'T GET IT..

TANQUERAY LOCC
HEATED MUZIC INC.

Aug 31, 2007
My problems are that this album just falls off compared to the other 2 when it comes to beats and flows and the fact that you HAVE to download it (i think nearly everyone prefers a pressed CD), and of course the many "album comin then and then" and nothing.
And if the fans didnt love his music so much, they wouldnt run mad.
And just ignoring these facts and taking the album for itself, its still a dope solid album, i bought the missing tracks from itunes and will buy the pressed CD for sure, if it ever comes.

Aug 26, 2003
SOME OF THE MOST UNGREATFUL FANS EVER...ARTISTS LEAK MUZIC OR POST ON MYSPACE FOR THE FANS, TO KEEP YALL HAPPY. SO, SO WHAT IF YOU HEARD SOME OF THEM IF YOU HADN'T YOU WOULD STILL BE TALKING SHIT BECAUSE HE MADE YOU WAIT. MUSICIANS CAN'T WIN MAN....

THEN YOU GET MAD WHEN YOU FAVORITE ARTIST GROWS & ELEVATES. IS HE AND HIS LIFE SUPPOSED TO STAY THE SAME ? WE MAKE DARK MUZIC IN OUR DARK TIMES BUT ISN'T ALWAYS DARK SOMETIMES WE EXPERIENCE LIGHT AND WE EXPRESS IT IN OUR MUZIC. (DOES THAT MEAN WE FELL OFF AS ARTISTS ?)

I DON'T GET IT..

TANQUERAY LOCC
HEATED MUZIC INC.

boo hoo nigga,
tell dat nigga to stop experimenting and stick to what works(taking bones style to a new level). them souljah boy throw away beats aint gone cut it either