Sandman from minesota

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
i have his newest cd, No Secrets No Lies (the first one was called King of Hallucination) and I hear he is working on an album called To Whom It May Concern. The track list for No Secrets No Lies is:

1) Intro
2) Whut You Gone Do...
3) Are You a Rider? ft Slink Capone
4) Dear L.P.
5) Mental Bruises ft Evamo
6) Interlude
7) Let's Ride
8) Redrum II
9) In the Mood
10) Thangs Ain't the Same ft Big-E & Novakane
11) Interlude Pt. II
12) Darklight ft Dead Minds
13) Playa Playa
14) Sunday ft Contac & Stone Pilla
15) Untitled
16) Playa Playa Remix

This album is really solid to me, i am a big Sandman fan and I think he's developed between this album and his first. I hope he continues to mature for his next cd. I don't have the cover scanned, sorry, but they might have one at amazon.com or something.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

slide.......get at me....
i need to get a copy of that cd.....but i dont know where to get it...
i been lookin for something on Sandman for a min...

get at me....or ill get at you...

May 3, 2002
Aye Whats up SLIDE? i saw this post a couple days ago.. and when i was at the local music store i was lookin through the used CD's and BAM i see a used Sandman.. im like i wonder if this is the Sandman Slide was talkin about.. and cuz the tracklisting u put up i remembered REDRUM II on there.. and it had it.. so i bought it.. for $5 and it was still sealed.. lol.. yeah its some tight shit.. some Bone rappin style shit.. now i wanna hear his first album.

Mar 25, 2003
Any motha fuckas from MSP holla at me at the Mall of America im about to be giving away some of my shit for free full cd's no promos , Bay Area shit im out in Minne working on some bizznass deals so holla if you from that area heres a site of what u can expect for free
HTTP://ASYLUMDYNASTY.IUMA.COM