Sandman Clips + New Tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2005
I put up clips from ALL Sandmans albums (King Of Hallucinations, No Secrets, No Lies, and To Whom It May Concern)

Along with clips from Stone Pilla's album Down For Whatever dropped in the mid 90's.

Also with clips from the 17 Unreleased tracks I got personally from Sandman.

And full Sandman tracks consisting of

Fly Away - from his new album

No Turning Back Feat. ATM artists.

Land of The Snow - off a mixtape

All those full tracks were released from Sandman himself available for download. Also have informed Sandman of my page and he does not have a prob. with it.

www.soundclick.com/registry

To BUY his albums go to

www.sandman-online.com
OR
www.lifestylerecords.com

www.soundclick.com/registry

Oct 29, 2005
xpanther206 said:
Thank you, I'm back in Minnesota on Friday night, good way to be welcomed back.

thats a trip, im about to move out to seattle.

I talked to Sand and he said he MIGHT be releasing an underground album soon because he know his fans been waiting. But soon doesnt give an approx. date. Soon may be 3 months, maybe a whole year i dont know.

Personally, I dont expect his new album out for another year. :ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
Stone2daPILLA said:
thats a trip, im about to move out to seattle.
Funny. I moved to St. Paul for college 4 years ago, I grew up in Seattle loving local rap so first thing I did when I got to Minnesota was try to find some good local shit. All the cornballs at my school were all into Atmosphere and that shit, so I was frustrated for awhile, I couldn't find any, then one day I was doing some Field Work on Lake Street, stopped at a CD store, went in and saw the owner of the store wasn't a cornball looking dude (DJ Boogie was his name, he looked like he could be down with some gangster shit), I asked him which local album would he recommend, he pointed me to Sandman "No Secrets, No Lies" I popped it in, it was hot, he's been my favorite local cat ever since.

I hope you end up liking Seattle as much as I do. It's quite a bit different than the Twin Cities.

Apr 25, 2002
Stone2daPILLA said:
yea, i cant wait for him to drop some new material. who here has actually BOUGHT his shit?
I bought No Secrets No Lies & King of Hallucination. NSNL was at a store on Lake Street in South Mpls, and King of Hallucination I ordered this past summer.