San Quinn's First single just dropped on his myspace!!!! Do ya Thizzle!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2007
Tall T said:
pretty coo... beats deff. differant... Ive never heard a bass hit like that.. I jus have some shitty computer speakers, but Im really interested to hear wat it sounds like thru my system
HAHAHAHAHA iHad my computer speakers on low and i waz wakin up people TREAL TALK!!

TRAXX U DONE IT AGAIN!!!!

SLAPPA SLUMPA!!!!

:siccness:

EDIT: Pop Ya Thizzle

Apr 24, 2006
see, this is hyphy sounding song, but not with dumb ass lyrics....this is gonna get Quinn's name into all these youngsters head, who know nothing about the cats that have been putting it down out here, and would know who Nump is before they knew who Quinn was.

Apr 13, 2005
shit slaps

but the failed call and response/bridge is lazy and weak. needs to add a guest in the middle or add his own 3rd verse. maybe a 16 and 2 8's but that call and response is hella weak.

sobaywitit said:
San Quinn:CHECK MY PAGE AND ADD "DO YA THIZZLE" TO YO PAGE!!! ITS TEH FIRST SINGLE FROM MY ALBUM "FROM A BOY TO A MAN" PRODUCED BY TRAXAMILLION... ITS TIME EVERYBODY... THE QUINN IS TAKIN OVER... THIS IS JUST THE WARMUP... MAKE SURE TO REQUEST THE SHIT AT YOUR LOCAL STATION NOW! SPREAD THE WORD... LETS START THIS MOVEMENT... DO YA THIZZLE!! REPOST REPOST REPOST

www.myspace.com/sanquinn

Nov 19, 2005
nastyfresh21 said:
see, this is hyphy sounding song, but not with dumb ass lyrics....this is gonna get Quinn's name into all these youngsters head, who know nothing about the cats that have been putting it down out here, and would know who Nump is before they knew who Quinn was.
^^^ exactly

Quinn dropped it at the right time. Nobody else has been coming with hot singles with the exception of clyde carson. The whole song is tight, traxx is a beast and quinn came tight once again.

"this hyphy shit is like rock n roll!!!!!!!!!!!"

"i'm the bomb like the king of the prom"

Quinn knows how to make a hyphy record and not sound stupid on it, just repeating shit like everybody else, he comes with tight lyrics on his singles. The lyrics appeal to the mainstream audience also.

If you've noticed the bay's been quiet for awhile not making any noise, if you compare it to last year with

-tell me when to go
-super hyphy
-hell yeah
-on citas
-grown man on
-u c it
-blow the whistle
-u and dat

to this year, so far i've heard 2 good singles

-do ya thizzle
-2 step

^ I may be missing a song or 2, but Quinn and Carson should lead the way for the bay, two good representations, both can make a song hyphy without talking agout ghostriding, going dumb, stomping out cars, scrapers.

The old sound you to be just the beat and maybe a word or two about going dumb, but now people put it in every song they do. Its a bad look. Ihope Quinn and Carson put the bay on the map for more than 2 months, good luck to both of them.

Mar 28, 2005
Hot single ? Yall call everything hot these days. Shit sound very average to me no catchy hook beat is cool at best. Not that it really matters im looking forward to quinn new album regardless but that bring game to the table was alot better then this.