San Quinn- The Redemption of Quincy Brooks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
all u got to do is look at the cover and u should know its not his official solo but it still makes him look bad.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Maybe JT put it out...
Naw JT's shit sounds good .

He seems bored w/ it all , like rapping is not a passion like it used to be ??????

He has no more story telling to do really , hope he has something to fall back on I don't see him getting popular again . He just seems like he's doing it cause he should be .

He should try something else I think ........ Real Estate ???????

What happened w/ Done Deal & Willie Hen ??????

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
yeah man whats up with willie last thing i ever heard him put out was The Product which is a very underrated cd other than that this quinn is beyond garbage
I don't know but I got a bunch of early 2000 late 90's comps that have Willie Hen on there . He had a different voice I think he could have done something. Didn't they have a sports player backing Done Deal ?????? Maybe a basketball player I think , or football . ??????

When I lived in SF I went to the functions & shows shit was live , but so was everything in 2004

Mar 11, 2006
I don't know but I got a bunch of early 2000 late 90's comps that have Willie Hen on there . He had a different voice I think he could have done something. Didn't they have a sports player backing Done Deal ?????? Maybe a basketball player I think , or football . ??????

When I lived in SF I went to the functions & shows shit was live , but so was everything in 2004
i dont if he was fully with done deal but i think your referring to J.R. Rider the bball player and he was part of Quinns I Give You My Word