San Quinn song on UPN show "Platinum"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
I heard that new San Quinn cut on the UPN show "Platinum" the other night Dogg. It was tight. They played it during a scene while he was at the studio. Did they pay for that or did that jack yall ?

Apr 20, 2003
The show is good. It is a soapopera for rap fans. It is interesting once u get to know the chracters. They had quinns s bounce for me song 3 x on that show that was the tightest song on there.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
request that track on Kmel - 1-800-955-KMEL request San Quinn- Bounce for me.
damn quinn getting on CSI miami thats big.

May 10, 2002
THE COO' THING WAS THEY SHOWED THE EPISODE ON MTV, SO IT REALLY GOT HEARD BY A LOT OF CATS, JUST SOME SHIT LIKE THIS COULD GET HIM MAJOR PUBLICITY WE'LL SEE.

May 12, 2003
plat???

much love for Quinn gettin nationwide exposure on TV ...but dont kid ya self..that show platinum iz gay as fuck...sorry to say it,but damb,,have yall really watched it???muthafuckas b entertained by anythang these dayz..i bet some square cat behind that shit,,makin a killin off hip-hop/rap...

May 12, 2003
okay

let u tell it...CHEW-DOG...just keep watchin' your show..chew-dog i'll stay on the outside..by the way..wut do u like about the show??just interested..

Nov 28, 2002
First off Equipto Im a big fan and the last thing I wanna do is get on your bad side...

What I meant was when Im watchin the show, I'm on the outside lookin in the rap world on the mainstream level ya feel me?

You hear so much about these big labels and this show is a look inside one. The violence, the sex, the deals, and most important the music. Rap is my world and this show is about the rap world. Its a rap soap oprea. I guess the concept got my attention.

Stay up....1